Celtic Shaman's Pack--2015 Edition--The Good and the BAD

McFaire

Yes, it has...but you need to search for Celtic Shaman's Pack 2015

I noticed that page on Amazon, but a couple of reviewers say that they received a book but no deck. And the brand new copies seemed to be shipped from the UK. So I wasn't sure what would be a legit source here in the States.

I wrote to a seller on eBay asking if it was the set or just the book and they responded with apologies that they ship directly from suppliers and didn't know whether it was a set or not!

lark

I noticed that page on Amazon, but a couple of reviewers say that they received a book but no deck. And the brand new copies seemed to be shipped from the UK. So I wasn't sure what would be a legit source here in the States.

I wrote to a seller on eBay asking if it was the set or just the book and they responded with apologies that they ship directly from suppliers and didn't know whether it was a set or not!
Yes, I searched really hard last night and I couldn't find any that have been stocked in the US and are directly shipping form here.
I'm kind of scared now to order from Book Depository after MoonGypsy's bad deck experience.

MoonGypsy

i just completed a live chat on BookDepository with the lovely Charlotte,
and she arranged for them to send me a new set. EXCELLENT customer service
on BooKDepository, folks! When in doubt, order from them--great prices and FREE
Shipping anywhere in the world with NO minimum purchase required.

i am a very happy camper. Crossing my fingers that my new set will have no issues.

McFaire, i suggest you order from them:

http://www.bookdepository.com/The-Celtic-Shaman-s-Pack-2015/9781859063934

Shipping usually takes around 8-10 days here in the USA.

And Lark--it was definitely NOT BookDepository's fault, it was the PRINTER.
The machine probably needed readjusting or something. And obviously slipped by quality control. BookDepository is STELLAR! They are one of the best. Just ask our gregory!
i have purchased several times from them over the past few years. Never a problem.

lark

And Lark--it was definitely NOT BookDepository's fault, it was the printer.
Oh I know, but the printer might have sent them a bum batch...hope not fingers crossed let us know what the new deck looks like when you get it.

MoonGypsy

Oh I know, but the printer might have sent them a bum batch...hope not fingers crossed let us know what the new deck looks like when you get it.

That is an awful scenario, Lark.:eek: i am going to hold a more optimistic thought about it.
i would hope and doubt that is the case.
i really don't think so. And....since BookDepository is one of the biggest...
That would really be counterproductive...IMHO.

lark

That is an awful scenario, Lark. i am going to hold a more optimistic thought about it.
i would hope and doubt that is the case. That the printer would intentionally do that.
i really don't think so. And....since BookDepository is one of the biggest...
That would really be counterproductive...IMHO.
Wow I didn't mean it that way,...the printer might not have even known it...
For some reason you seem to be taking what I'm saying the wrong way so I'll just bow out of this...wow

MoonGypsy

Wow I didn't mean it that way,...the printer might not have even known it...
For some reason you seem to be taking what I'm saying the wrong way so I'll just bow out of this...wow

Oh, right, sweetie...i understand how you meant it, now. They might have accidentally sent them
a bad batch. Well Let us hope that they have better quality control than that. (((crosses fingers)))
i apologize for the miscommunication. :heart: We are still in Mercury retrograde...i think it is going direct on Friday?. :love: i know i personally have been suffering from a bad case of "Foot in Mouth" disease.:p

AJ

But one of our members Michelle has with Chesca blessing made the images available on her web site for anyone to print off...so she must have been contacted by her.

If I understand correctly, it was a spiritual contact, not of this plane.