Lenormand Readings for Feedback

MarieAntoinette

Closed!

I am just beginning to read Lenormand cards. For this I would like volunteer sitters :)

- I reserve the right to skip certain readers/questions.
- If you are an experienced Lenormand reader feel free to correct my interpretation of the cards when giving feedback.
- I will read whenever I'm free, please check back.

Oops! Sorry, just realized I posted in the wrong section. Would the moderator kindly move my thread please? Thank you (sorry for the trouble!)

Bonny

Hi M,

May I have a reading on what's happening between C and I now and in the next three weeks please?

B:)

mahafrins

I'd like to ask what are EA's feelings for me overall?

classy

Hi

Do you see someone new in my life in the next 4 months(love related)?

thanks

MarieAntoinette

Hi M,

May I have a reading on what's happening between C and I now and in the next three weeks please?

B:)

I will read the 'now' part only.

Child - Lady

The cards are arranged such that the 'man' pictured in the Child card is eyeing Lady. Could this literally mean that a child (or children) is standing between you and him. That or this relationship is new?

MarieAntoinette

I'd like to ask what are EA's feelings for me overall?

Star-Fox
EA is excited by you but also feels that they can't fully trust you.

MarieAntoinette

Hi

Do you see someone new in my life in the next 4 months(love related)?

thanks

Stork - Child

Yes! Child can mean new love, and Stork - changes. I gather that someone new will arrive in your life, maybe someone younger, and sooner than 4 months!

Bonny

I will read the 'now' part only.

Child - Lady

The cards are arranged such that the 'man' pictured in the Child card is eyeing Lady. Could this literally mean that a child (or children) is standing between you and him. That or this relationship is new?

Thank-you,

Yes, he has kids and he is making decisions to try to protect thrm and not wanting to be 'in love' feeling he's being irresponsible ... Spot on . Thanks!!

MarieAntoinette

Thank you for the feedback. :)