Gilded Reverie Lenormand App

Melia

Anyone who has this app, cld you please tell me whether the male and female significator cards are facing the same or opposite direction.

Barleywine

There are two Man cards and two Woman cards, one of each is facing left and one right. As in my physical deck, the original significators are both facing left, and the two alternates in the app are facing right. I don't use apps for readings, so I don't know how you go about selecting which ones you want to use. But you should be able to mix-and-match them as you please.

Melia

Thanks Barleywine, that's very helpful.

Melia

I shouldn't be surprised as mercury is currently retrograde. I shouldn't have wasted my money on this
I've just purchased the Fool's Dog app of the GR ... and I only see 2 significator cards - ie 1 male and 1 female card and both face the same direction.

Barleywine

I shouldn't be surprised as mercury is currently retrograde. I shouldn't have wasted my money on this
I've just purchased the Fool's Dog app of the GR ... and I only see 2 significator cards - ie 1 male and 1 female card and both face the same direction.

That's interesting. I bought the Kindle version (it's not Fool's Dog) and it has two of each for same-sex readings, I was looking at it when I replied to you. There's a Fool's Dog rep on the forum; maybe he can explain.

Asher

My Fool's Dog app has the 4 significator cards (2 men, 2 women)...I just checked. Look in the list of cards. You can select which to use in the Preferences section.

Melia

It's odd because mine doesn't appear to give me the option. I have the Dondorf Lenormand app and it does allow you to choose which significator preferences to use for all readings, but the GR doesn't seem to give me the choice. I have the Fool's Dog app for android. ... I'm confused ... ???

Asher

It's odd because mine doesn't appear to give me the option. I have the Dondorf Lenormand app and it does allow you to choose which significator preferences to use for all readings, but the GR doesn't seem to give me the choice. I have the Fool's Dog app for android. ... I'm confused ... ???

Maybe the android version is different; I have the iPad version.