Any news on the Goddess Oracle ?

Thalia Took

Oh argh. I am a terrible procrastinator, that's what this is about. I haven't written anything on the Goddess Oracle in a long while and have not been inspired to. I started a new blog, where I pull a card a week from it, hoping that would get me going but it's not working; instead it just makes me think, oh I did my writing on the G.O.D. for the week, I'm set now. Also I'm feeling rather overwhelmed by a bunch of stuff going on in my work-life right now, which is making me scramble and re-think everything something fierce (to use a metaphor I know y'all will understand, think The Tower). So, I don't know.

I'm considering posting a thread about my deck in the Tarot creators forum, though it will have to wait I think a couple of weeks, till I get the latest event thing out of the way; I could definitely use some encouragement, especially on the writing part. That's what's holding me up. Not just that I decided on doing fairly detailed entries for each Goddess, but also that They are each getting a story, a tale, told from Their point of view.

Oh, and to answer SaintofScreams question from, cripes, two years ago, the Goddesses in the Goddess Oracle Deck are the ones on my site listed under the Goddess Oracle Deck, um, here: http://www.thaliatook.com/AMGG/goddesses.html

Sulis I did later, and She isn't in the same format/proportions, nor the same medium, so, no, She's not part of the deck.