psychic vampire enabler?

Tarotphelia

Safe passage and good wishes for the departed lady .

That said , we must not always assume that because one is elderly, infirm, needy , etc , that they are all sweetness and light , dear souls, etc . Sometimes they are far from it. And we should have a firm base in reality if we are involved in otherworldly things or we may come to regret it.

A technique I read on the internet has worked well for me. If you suspect your energy is being drained you bring the white light down through your crown and project it outwards in a stream from your solar plexus . That way the person can use it if they must and you are not drained . It may also keep some people from being invasive with you .

Horace

Rip

Well, I'm happy to report that Dorothy left completely this morning. They actually found a lavendar coffin with pink lining, her two favorite colors!
And after much reading and research, I'm even happier to say that I don't have the responsibility of being an empath. I can't see that I have any of the attributes of that phenomena. I think I'm just somebody older people like to hug because I'm short and more their size! and I'm a happy person.

I must admit that this has certainly been an enlightening and informative thread.

Here's to ya, Dorothy, see ya later....Hh

Tarotphelia

That's lovely Horace . You're probably a lot better off not being an empath. Because if you were , you might be seeing Dorothy later on , after the funeral . Late at night..and she might not want to go away ..

Which is one of the reasons I don't go to funerals anymore !

(Happy Belated Halloween)

memries

Horace, such a relief for the lady although I am sure the family feel the loss greatly. I am glad you researched the subject.

Dark Inquisitor , I think your comments were very apt and Horace could do that and I will also do that, ie, the white light going into the crown and being projected through the solar plexus. I have never done it quite that way and will be happy to try !

Ravenest, I certainly admire all the great work you have done at such a price to yourself. It must have been very difficult at times for you. To care so lovingly and kindly is what humanity is about. My hat is off to you !

memries

Hello Breezes...when you are in a thread you can go to the top and click thread tools and follow what it says and it will save the thread for you so you can find it again easily. Then when you come back on line click the "Quick Links" at the top of the page and it will say "Watched Threads" and take you right to where you want to be ! Just a tip.

I do not know what gd's are and trying to figure it out. You certainly had an interesting happening in the above post. You can pm me too if you want to. Just go to private messages on top and send a message.

Alta

memries said:
I do not know what gd's are and trying to figure it out.
Not to speak for Breezes, but pretty sure the gd's in question are granddaughters.

memries

Thanks Marion I wondered but could not define anything else. Maybe Breezes will find us again and answer !

memries

Hello Breezes... pets are such a comfort and cats are usually so very undemanding that they really are a pleasure to be with. They never argue with you either.. lol I do not have any pets right now.