Día de los Muertos Lenormand. (Day of the Dead)

Debra

Right. I was confused. I still am confused. Now I'm thinking the fold-out meanings popped out of the Pixie box. I should get more sleep.

This is just about the best lil' package ever. :heart:

WyrdRaven

My regular deck arrived today in the mail, and I am tickled pink! LOVE all the colour! It won't be long before the season is upon us, and then this deck will truly be able to shine. Great job! Delightful deck!

Debra

Right. I was confused. I still am confused. Now I'm thinking the fold-out meanings popped out of the Pixie box. I should get more sleep.

This is just about the best lil' package ever. :heart:

Yep. I was right, according to ahclem.
The fold-out meanings are with the Pixie deck. The lwb is with the dead deck in the bag :laugh:

Flaxen

Mine arrived yesterday. :) I love the bag and the mini cards are just great!

prudence

Just placed my order for the regular deck....though I am a bit sad that the LE's are already sold out. (on the other hand I am super glad to see that these are such a big hit! Congratulations on this project being completed and with such flair, Edmund!!)

Nerys

I'm so pleased to check back in and see that people are already getting theirs, so much earlier than I had expected! I'll start looking out for mine.

DaughterOfDanu

Still waiting on pins and needles for mine! :D

Chronata

This deck is absolutely extraordinary.

I have a new favorite Lenormand!

garmonbozia

I love the backs on the LE deck. In the right light (or lack thereof) it gives a 3d effect.

Edmund,
The paper you chose for the cover of the LWB is great. It adds a really nice classy touch to the whole package and it seems nice and durable as well.

Do you happen to have your own meaning for card #0 that you would be willing to share? ;) or are we left to our own interpretations?