SOLAR RETURN 2018: Am I going to become a father next year?

ICEYOU

I was looking at my SR for 2018 and I noticed a lot of 5th/7th housing placements that jumped out at me initially.

Sun in 7th
Moon in 5th
Venus in 7th
Mars in 5th
Jupiter in 5th
Pluto in 7th

Jupiter in 5th house stands out to me the most because it's the house of children and I know Jupiter expands anything it touches, so could this bring me a child?

I am rather surprised to see all these major planets touching my solar "Love houses" 5th and 7th.

Also on a sidenote Uranus is transiting my natal 5th house and that is said to usher in unexpected pregnancies too!

2018 SR: https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=4cbf1d0a9d2a5b1ad64bbe2351d10835&oe=5921F78F

foolMoon

Certainly looks a lot happening in 5th and 7th house, which implies huge changes in partnership, family and creative activities.

It would be better to post SR chart with the natal chart in combined or separate form, which can be customized and generated in the web site; Astro.com

CosmicBeing

I'm still new to solar returns...so don't take this as the be all end all.

But in the solar return scorpio is 5th house...but from what I been studying...you really want to see where these return planets are actually falling in your chart.

Scorpio is a bit of your 11th, your whole 12th, ad a bit of your first.
Planets in scorpio for the SR are 7 - 21 degrees.
All the returns are falling into your 12th house. Which doesn't show anything with children for you or anything dealing with 5th house matters from a very superficial look at the chart.

12th deals with foreign lands, isolation, hospitals, hidden enemies, moksha (enlightenment), expenses, loss, dreams, etc. I have also heard 12th can indicate your investments especially with foreign lands.

The 7th house planet returns in the SR chart deal with capricorn. In your birth chart capricorn is mostly in your 2nd and a tad bit in your 3rd house. 2nd deals with your assets, savings, throat, voice, early childhood, I believe movable property (such as cars), etc. 3rd house deals with short distance travels, siblings, courage, writing (i believe), and some other stuff. The planets of the SR in capricorn (7th) is 19-22 degrees....all 2nd house.

So I don't see anything with relationship...most likely you may be involved in speculation and business partners. There is a high amount of ties to your finances and financial relationships.

There is one more planet in capricorn of the 6th house SR which is around 2 degrees capricorn...that falls again in the 2nd house. 6th house deals with those we hire, (vedic) enemies, health, work colleagues, it's a house dealing with unpleasant situations...also deals with small animals (such as dogs & cats...maybe even small livestock)...the 6th is also 2nd from 5th which shows your earnings from 5th house matters.

Also all the planets in your 7th house SR are pretty much conjunct with the planets in your 2nd house.

I personally see nothing tied to romantic relationships. But I could be wrong so take this with a grain of salt considering I'm still a novice at solar returns.

(my house meanings are coming from the south asian/indian astrology called vedic)

obeygravity

I'm also only recently getting my footing with Solar Returns but seeing the planet placements in conjunction with your natal doesn't scream the kind of fatherhood that you're likely looking for unless you're looking to have people call you with a surprise news that they're pregnant. Having your 5H planets in your natal 12th House shows... if there are pregnancies, that they're likely ones you may not know about at first. Especially with your SR Uranus in your natal 5H. Unless you're actually currently seriously involved with someone, it may be a good idea to, you know, take precautions unless you're 100% actually ready and in a position to be a committed father.

However, if i'm reading it correctly (it would help if you had the houses showing for your SR over your Natal), your North Node is in your SR 1H, which would mean your south node is in the 7H. The years I've had this show up in my chart were years that I spent pretty intensely single. Any attempt at dating were given up on rather quickly either out of boredom or just simply wanting more. With it hitting your Natal 9H, it gives me the impression that you might need to learn to think bigger, wider and more openly when it comes to yourself, especially yourself in relationship to other people. 7H isn't just romantic relationships but is also any kind of close partnership (and also open enemies/rivals) so perhaps if you're looking for love and kids, this will be a year to help you get a better idea of how to get that to happen.

ICEYOU

Alright thank you.

CosmicBeing

Alright thank you.

Could you give a little more feedback....like the probability of our assessment being coorect. If it at all relates to what you are doing now or are interested in.

Forum rules require more than a thank you or an alrighty.

ICEYOU

I'm also only recently getting my footing with Solar Returns but seeing the planet placements in conjunction with your natal doesn't scream the kind of fatherhood that you're likely looking for unless you're looking to have people call you with a surprise news that they're pregnant. Having your 5H planets in your natal 12th House shows... if there are pregnancies, that they're likely ones you may not know about at first. Especially with your SR Uranus in your natal 5H. Unless you're actually currently seriously involved with someone, it may be a good idea to, you know, take precautions unless you're 100% actually ready and in a position to be a committed father.

However, if i'm reading it correctly (it would help if you had the houses showing for your SR over your Natal), your North Node is in your SR 1H, which would mean your south node is in the 7H. The years I've had this show up in my chart were years that I spent pretty intensely single. Any attempt at dating were given up on rather quickly either out of boredom or just simply wanting more. With it hitting your Natal 9H, it gives me the impression that you might need to learn to think bigger, wider and more openly when it comes to yourself, especially yourself in relationship to other people. 7H isn't just romantic relationships but is also any kind of close partnership (and also open enemies/rivals) so perhaps if you're looking for love and kids, this will be a year to help you get a better idea of how to get that to happen.
I'm not ready to be a father, do you think this could all be more based on a romantic relationship in the SR?

foolMoon

The SR 7th House Pluto Sun and Venus indicates your partnership entering into new stage - more commitment and closeness (if you had a relationship), or meeting someone who will be impacting in your life for long time.

But SR 5th House, Moon, Jupiter and Mars in Scorpio - it is exciting time, however Mars in Scorpio can mean disappointment or emotional hiccup as well. There is a great romance, excitement and fun time with meaningful outcomes, but will have to watch out for any element of back fire or disappointment.

Hope all goes well with your future.

ICEYOU

The SR 7th House Pluto Sun and Venus indicates your partnership entering into new stage - more commitment and closeness (if you had a relationship), or meeting someone who will be impacting in your life for long time.

But SR 5th House, Moon, Jupiter and Mars in Scorpio - it is exciting time, however Mars in Scorpio can mean disappointment or emotional hiccup as well. There is a great romance, excitement and fun time with meaningful outcomes, but will have to watch out for any element of back fire or disappointment.

Hope all goes well with your future.

Thank you for your response, but I long to meet this person and joy she'll bring.