trimmed Herbal Tarot?

Hemera

Oh go ahead! We are eagerly waiting to see the result:D :D
I´ve never yet been disapponted in trimmed decks.

(Okay, except for my very first, the Aquarian Tarot, but that´s another story in a different era and in a galaxy far far away..It was over 20 trimmed decks ago..)

hunter

I'm having mixed results with this trim.

The individual images are gorgeous and the small size feels wonderful in my hands.

I'm struggling terribly to get the cards all the same size. I decided not to worry about the width and concentrate on the length as that is what affects a proper shuffle.

I picked one slightly smaller than average card as my template and try and match all the cards in length to that card.

I should have left a little border on my smallest cards that had the widest borders, but didn't think to do that till too late. I have been fairly successful trimming the thin border, small cards to the same length as the template card.

I did have to trim two very wide cards in width too, but so far I have just left the others.

Only diehard trimming addicts should attempt to trim this deck. If you get a rush from holding a newly trimmed, poker sized, borderless deck in your hands though...the rush...it's there in all it's FULL intensity!