Arcane Playing Cards (White Deck) by Ellusionist

Glass Owl

I really like the smudged look of the Arcane Playing Cards (White Deck) by Ellusionist and thinking about picking up a copy.

Does anyone here have this deck and use it for cartomancy?

While some may dislike the thought of writing on their cards, I think that this deck's white background would make it a good deck to write on with a thin, black sharpie. Of course, the hard part would be deciding what meanings to write on them.

I just bought the Gong Hee Fot Choy book so maybe this deck would work for that purpose.

Metafizzypop

I've seen this deck online, and I like it. I can definitely see doing cartomancy readings with it, Hedgewitchery and the like. The Court cards are great. The number cards are a little dull though. I wish they'd done something more with them. But maybe writing on them would be an improvement. I can see how adding some writing in black would give it a fortune-teller-ish look. The black Arcane is nice also, but it would be impossible to write anything on the cards.

Unfortunately, I've never heard of Gong Hee Fot Choy, though I must say it does sound delicious.

celticnoodle

I really like the smudged look of the Arcane Playing Cards (White Deck) by Ellusionist and thinking about picking up a copy.

Does anyone here have this deck and use it for cartomancy?

While some may dislike the thought of writing on their cards, I think that this deck's white background would make it a good deck to write on with a thin, black sharpie. Of course, the hard part would be deciding what meanings to write on them.

I just bought the Gong Hee Fot Choy book so maybe this deck would work for that purpose.

What anice lookingdeck! Yes, I can see writing your own cue words wouldbe ok on these cards w/o ruiningthem. If youdo, I hope you share pics of them w/ your additions-just so wecan see how it worked.

Unfortunately, I've never heard of Gong Hee Fot Choy, though I must say it does sound delicious.

:p