How Active is the Gothic Tarot Forum?

lunakasha

Ummmm........

Got a little carried away for a moment.....

referring to the cards as my "handsome dark knight"....LOL!!!

This is definitely my first real "masculine" deck...which is pretty darn exciting!!!!

Thanks for laughing with me, guys.....

:D Luna

WolfyJames

I know I haven't been here in more than a month. Be happy, it wasn't due because I didn't like the Gothic anymore, but because I had important problems with modems and my computer. I spent more than a month without Internet connection. Everything is back to normal now, and I shall continue studying the rest of the cards in a few days. ;)

I'm quite happy that so many new people have showed up since the last time I was here. There's indeed some action here. ;)

smokey

count me in !

Greetings Gothics
WOW !!! THIS IS GREAT !!! B-LIEVE it or not the GOTHIC
TAROT was (IS) my next awaited deck. I didn't run across
it till last Sat. & likewise, just discovered this particular site 20 min. ago! Talk about feelin' "lead" ... (on both accounts, that is! ) My cards should be in in around 2 wks.;
BUT...with snail-mail I'm just guessin'. Can't believe I just
now found this as I read the Thoth group & Talking Tarot
also, but I'm also new 2 those too,still kinda' shy as I've
NEVER been on any on-line group B-4; so I'm still stumbling
round in the dark. THANX 4 puttin' up with my blabbering
& hope ya'll don't mind me sharing in the future...
Smokey...

lunakasha

WELCOME, smokey!!! :D

Glad you stumbled upon Aeclectic...I think you'll like it here!
The people here are very friendly and helpful, so don't be shy about posting...questions, comments, etc. There is a lot here to look at, so have fun stumbling through the different forums. You may want to use the "Search" feature if there is something specific you are looking for.

I have recently acquired the Gothic, after almost two years of wanting it, yet (for various reasons) putting it on hold. But I can honestly say that it was worth waiting for! I'm sure you will love it too...

Please do come back and let us know when you get yours, and your initial thoughts.....hope to see you around!

:) Luna

Alissa

Welcome smokey, I love your enthusiasm! :D

I hope you have a chance to post plenty with us once your beloved Vargo gets to you. It's a stunning deck, I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine! ;)

WolfyJames

Hi Smokey! You'll see, this place is the best place about tarot, with the best people, of course! ;) Participate as much as you want, we love it here. It's nice to see that there's another Vargo's Tarot fan out there, the more the merrier. :)

smokey

THANX!!!

THANX everyone 4 makin' me feel so welcome. I am
biting my claws waiting 4 those cards Saw the majority
of 'em on Vargo's website & they bout blew me away!
When they arrive, ya'll will B the first 2 know!!! I'll have
some catchin' up 2-do, & CANNOT wait!!!

wulfshado

Still time to join?

I've been away from a computer for quite a while and just now am getting back. Tonight I discovered this study group and wondered if it was still open or closed? I love this deck and would love to get in on the group. That alright?
Wulfie

WolfyJames

Don't worry Wulfie, the Study Group is open and going to last as long as Aeclectic lasts. ;) We're waiting eagerly for your inputs anytime. Glad to see you back on Aeclectic, and this time, stay.

lunakasha

Me too! Me too!

I am still interested...keeping busy with so many study groups, but this is GREAT!!! :D

So....where are we???

:) Luna