Trimmmed Mythic Tarot

Michael

I use this deck and personally don't like the trimmed look. :) Maybe I have bigger hands, so they're more comfortable for me? lol

Each to their own though. :D

tabi

Mostly that is why I am thinking of trimming the deck....from the base of my palm to the tip of my middle finger is maybe six inches.

Also the fact that it doesn't feel like "my" deck is part of it. I bought it second hand and haven't really connected with it even though I can read fairly well with it. Maybe if I trim it I will get that bonding experience.

fadestoblackk

well if you have tiny hands and want to trim the mythic, then i say do it because they are *jumps up to measure*....a little over 2 1/2 X 3 3/4 inches now

mdawn

I am so glad that this worked out for you! It looks like you did a good job of trimming them down. I admire your courage. However, I could not do this to my Mythic deck. The first thing I thought when I saw the pictures was, "Oh my poor babies". LOL I will struggle to shuffle lengthwise. Thank you for the pictures and enjoy your "new" deck! :)

shadowdancer

This was my first deck from over 10 years ago. I always thought it was too large but I also trimmed mine last year. It gave the cards a fresh new lease of life as well as making them a manageable size

Davina

elvenstar

mdawn said:
The first thing I thought when I saw the pictures was, "Oh my poor babies".
I had to laugh when I read this as it was my reaction exactly :D I also don't mind the size as I have big hands.

Thanks so much for posting pictures, I now know for certain I don't want to trim this one... I'm glad it worked for you though!

Michael

mdawn said:
The first thing I thought when I saw the pictures was, "Oh my poor babies". LOL

I thought more or less the same thing when I saw the trimmed version. I just couldn't do this to my deck. lol

pippi

I know this is an old thread, but I just wanted to thank you for sharing these photos...I am now anxiously waiting for the corner cutter I just ordered to arrive, so I can trim my Mythic down to the images only. I can't wait!!