Frankendecken; Instructions & General discussion

gregory

Le Fanu said:
(sent from work..) So it is just me... :(
Clear all your AT cookies when you get in. But it may have been the time of day or something; I had issues one day recently - and assumed it was my connection (and it may have been :D....)

Alta

Le Fanu said:
No, happened to me as well. Also a thread in Tech Support, happened to several of us.

Oddity

gregory said:
Yes, but at least the deck won't come back pregnant...... })
Don't be so sure about that, maybe there are enough broken mini decks out there to make a Frankenbaby... :D

(no, no, don't worry, I won't put any extra mini cards in with the deck, I promise! Frankie will not put on any extra weight while in my care.)

BlueDragonfly

Le Fanu said:
No not just you, I didn't have access for about an hour before I left for work(7:30 - 8:30 am) but it was back on when I came home at 2 pm EDT.

Cat*

So I was the first one to post in the totally WRONG thread. One of the FORBIDDEN threads. The thread for travel updates ONLY.

Ahem. :|

I did it all for the greater good, though. I serve as the bad example here, so that you people don't have to make the same mistake. :D

---

Now we got that out of the way, let me repeat my about-to-be-deleted-by-a-friendly-moderator message here:

Woohoo! Safe travels around the globe, Frankie! :party.

Le Fanu

*slapping of wrists*

Your post will be removed as an example ;)

BlueDragonfly

Cat* said:
So I was the first one to post in the totally WRONG thread. One of the FORBIDDEN threads. The thread for travel updates ONLY.

Ahem. :|

I did it all for the greater good, though. I serve as the bad example here, so that you people don't have to make the same mistake. :D

---

Now we got that out of the way, let me repeat my about-to-be-deleted-by-a-friendly-moderator message here:

Woohoo! Safe travels around the globe, Frankie! :party.
Yeah, but your heart was in the right place, even if your post wasn't. :D

BlueDragonfly

I just read the first journal entry for Frank's travels and wanted to post a comment-here I guess.

That's one fancy coffee place, and it's only right that he should begin his travels with a farewell coffee, even though he didn't drink anything.

We'll have to go out for coffee to one of my favorite bakeries when he visits here.

Cat*

Le Fanu said:
*slapping of wrists*

*curtsy* Thank you, sir. I was hoping for a bit of corporeal punishment and a firm removal of my so badly misplaced post. :D

I have tried to make up for my horrible mistake by sending Ms Aulruna a PM with my postal address just now. :)

BlueDragonfly said:
Yeah, but your heart was in the right place, even if your post wasn't. :D
Which is good. I assume life gets difficult with a removed heart (as opposed to a removed post)! :laugh:

nisaba

Le Fanu said:
*slapping of wrists*

<splutter> Great example: something we can't see.

GHood to see you're back. It's still attached to your front, I notice, by means of your middle. Phew - it would be messy in here if it weren't.

And I repeat advice: clear your cookies. It might be inconvenient (removing stored passwords, read and unread message tags etc, but it will also remove junk-problems.