Horary Chart reading

CosmicBeing

I would like to know if i will be starting nursing school within the next 6 months ?

9th house is of higher education-Gemini-Mercury
1st house is Libra-Venus

Mercury is in 7th house under Taurus
Venus is in 8th house

With Venus in 8th house for your question and 8th house being signify other people's money. This could indicate that you are relying on other people's money. This could be loans, financial aids, etc. It can also indicate mental anguish.

Mercury is in 7th house... House of business partners, agreements, and open enemies (those who are also applying to the same nursing school as you.)

7th house is ruled by Mars...There is opposition between Mars and Venus (you). This could indicate that you are totally opposite or the values you and other who are applying are opposed.

Since you are conjunct with Sun. Conjunct with sun shows invisibility/not being seen. So to me that is a No.

Also Moon which signify your emotions are in third house and conjunct with pluto. (pluto emotional upheaval.) Moon is also in Capricorn detriment.

Overall... I'm leaning toward no you will not. I think Either your application is very different from those who are also applying. It could be finances that are not aligned right for you or mental anguish. Since moon is in detriment and conjunct with pluto...as well as 3rd house ruler is in 11th house in virgo...a detriment sign. 11th house dealing with hopes and wishes and Jupiter signifying the application you have to fill out/Admission letter.

I see this as disappointment on your end. I do not think you will be able to start nursing school in the next 6 months for whatever reason... finances or just mental anguish.

Hope this made sense and was helpful. Let me know how the next 6 months go. You might have to change your strategy. If you change your strategy you might change the outcome :)

Attachments

• Screenshot (14).png
    Screenshot (14).png
    59.3 KB · Views: 218

CosmicBeing

Will definitely keep you posted.

Thank you for the feedback with the knowledge you already have. I appreciate it much.

It also helped me understand a planet in detriment more. I hope your health gets better and you will be able to switch jobs. :)

Girl Archer

Thank you for the feedback with the knowledge you already have. I appreciate it much.

It also helped me understand a planet in detriment more. I hope your health gets better and you will be able to switch jobs. :)

Thank you, I hope so too šŸ˜ƒ

pageofswords9110

9th house is of higher education-Gemini-Mercury
1st house is Libra-Venus

Mercury is in 7th house under Taurus
Venus is in 8th house

With Venus in 8th house for your question and 8th house being signify other people's money. This could indicate that you are relying on other people's money. This could be loans, financial aids, etc. It can also indicate mental anguish.

Mercury is in 7th house... House of business partners, agreements, and open enemies (those who are also applying to the same nursing school as you.)

7th house is ruled by Mars...There is opposition between Mars and Venus (you). This could indicate that you are totally opposite or the values you and other who are applying are opposed.

Since you are conjunct with Sun. Conjunct with sun shows invisibility/not being seen. So to me that is a No.

Also Moon which signify your emotions are in third house and conjunct with pluto. (pluto emotional upheaval.) Moon is also in Capricorn detriment.

Overall... I'm leaning toward no you will not. I think Either your application is very different from those who are also applying. It could be finances that are not aligned right for you or mental anguish. Since moon is in detriment and conjunct with pluto...as well as 3rd house ruler is in 11th house in virgo...a detriment sign. 11th house dealing with hopes and wishes and Jupiter signifying the application you have to fill out/Admission letter.

I see this as disappointment on your end. I do not think you will be able to start nursing school in the next 6 months for whatever reason... finances or just mental anguish.

Hope this made sense and was helpful. Let me know how the next 6 months go. You might have to change your strategy. If you change your strategy you might change the outcome :)

Thank you for the reading. I will keep you updated.

CosmicBeing

ca i pls ask will i be able to go abroad studying ?
-next 6 months-

9th house is Higher education, but also long distance. (mars)
7th house is New location (mercury).
1st house is Pisces (Jupiter)

You have Uranus and South node in 1st house.
Jupiter is in 7th house
Saturn and Mars are in 9th house.

There is no aspect between you and Mars.
You are in 7th house and sitting in a detriment sign.

Neptune is also conjunct with ascendent....which is illusions and deceit. In modern astrology Neptune is a pisces sign... so I think the fact that it is also in the sign of pisces.. and pisces can be such a dream and illusionist like neptune. It's a double negative.

There is a separating trine between you and this new location.
Separating aspects can indicate something that has happen in the past or that you are not going to be for it at some point.
Is this a location you been to before? If yes this might indicate why there is a separating aspect. If you have not....you might change your mind. Trine is an aspect of something easy (but easy can be either good or bad.)

Since you are in detriment of mercury's sign that represent the new location it could indicate some dislike or discord will take place.

Mercury is in 2nd house of "money/bank account". In Taurus... Taurus a balance sign (earthly) but it is also a luxury house.

Overall....I think you could easily go "on some level", but I do not think you will be studying abroad in the next 6 month or be able to. I think this is going to be because of finances. You may not be able to finance it at the moment nor would you have the idea how to finance it. Uranus, Neptune, and south node all in the first house to me is a big sign that it's just not feasible to move. Uranus is disruption (like moving), but south node lessen things and Neptune is the king of illusions and deceit.

I think you need to start planning your finances....if you don't I don't think you will be able to come up with a feasible plan financially to do it.

Saturn is in 9th house with the ruler of 9th house. This shows delays and obstacles.

Hope this was helpful! Best of luck.

Attachments

• Screenshot (15).png
    Screenshot (15).png
    59.6 KB · Views: 216

Tarot4Change

I'd like to know if I will be invited to go to my employer's main office for additional training and formal meeting in the month of June.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

lepleadian

9th house is Higher education, but also long distance. (mars)
7th house is New location (mercury).
1st house is Pisces (Jupiter)

You have Uranus and South node in 1st house.
Jupiter is in 7th house
Saturn and Mars are in 9th house.

There is no aspect between you and Mars.
You are in 7th house and sitting in a detriment sign.

Neptune is also conjunct with ascendent....which is illusions and deceit. In modern astrology Neptune is a pisces sign... so I think the fact that it is also in the sign of pisces.. and pisces can be such a dream and illusionist like neptune. It's a double negative.

There is a separating trine between you and this new location.
Separating aspects can indicate something that has happen in the past or that you are not going to be for it at some point.
Is this a location you been to before? If yes this might indicate why there is a separating aspect. If you have not....you might change your mind. Trine is an aspect of something easy (but easy can be either good or bad.)

Since you are in detriment of mercury's sign that represent the new location it could indicate some dislike or discord will take place.

Mercury is in 2nd house of "money/bank account". In Taurus... Taurus a balance sign (earthly) but it is also a luxury house.

Overall....I think you could easily go "on some level", but I do not think you will be studying abroad in the next 6 month or be able to. I think this is going to be because of finances. You may not be able to finance it at the moment nor would you have the idea how to finance it. Uranus, Neptune, and south node all in the first house to me is a big sign that it's just not feasible to move. Uranus is disruption (like moving), but south node lessen things and Neptune is the king of illusions and deceit.

I think you need to start planning your finances....if you don't I don't think you will be able to come up with a feasible plan financially to do it.

Saturn is in 9th house with the ruler of 9th house. This shows delays and obstacles.

Hope this was helpful! Best of luck.
actually it looks like i will be studying not this upcoming semester but that of the 2017
i have been irresponsible for not caring enough for master degree

thnx for readig for me :)

CosmicBeing

Oh I thought this was great last time, count me in. :)

Will my relationship with CF get off the ground over the upcoming months? As in will it progress to a committed relationship?

Thanks!!

Uranus is in 7th house....which is a planet of disruption in all forms.
7th house is Mars symbolizing CF
1st house is Venus (libra) symbolizing you.

Mars is on the cusps of 3rd and 2nd house.
Saturn is also in 3rd house.

Venus is in 9th house.

Venus and Mars (you and him) are in opposition. It means that your values are totally opposite. It is usually a sign of yes, but with regret.

Uranus being in 7th house could mean that there is going to be some disruption or separation on his end...in his life.

Mars being in 3rd house... could indicate that he is going to communicate to you about something. This something might indicate some obstruction or delay.

You are in 9th house... so this could be higher education (like university), spirituality, or Long distance.

Are you two trying for something long distance? If so....it could show that maybe CF is not down for long distance or it could indicate the CF doesn't perceive long distance relationships the same way you do.

Overall...I think it shows communication is needed and you have to be prepared that your views and his views of a relationship is different. Especially if it is going to be long distance like it seems from this chart.

You are conjunct/combust with Sun... this could emphasis it more that this could possibly be a long distance relationship.

Hope this made sense and let me know how it goes. Best of luck.

Attachments

• Screenshot (16).png
    Screenshot (16).png
    59 KB · Views: 230

nimblypimblycat

Uranus is in 7th house....which is a planet of disruption in all forms.
7th house is Mars symbolizing CF
1st house is Venus (libra) symbolizing you.

Mars is on the cusps of 3rd and 2nd house.
Saturn is also in 3rd house.

Venus is in 9th house.

Venus and Mars (you and him) are in opposition. It means that your values are totally opposite. It is usually a sign of yes, but with regret.

Uranus being in 7th house could mean that there is going to be some disruption or separation on his end...in his life.

Mars being in 3rd house... could indicate that he is going to communicate to you about something. This something might indicate some obstruction or delay.

You are in 9th house... so this could be higher education (like university), spirituality, or Long distance.

Are you two trying for something long distance? If so....it could show that maybe CF is not down for long distance or it could indicate the CF doesn't perceive long distance relationships the same way you do.

Overall...I think it shows communication is needed and you have to be prepared that your views and his views of a relationship is different. Especially if it is going to be long distance like it seems from this chart.

You are conjunct/combust with Sun... this could emphasis it more that this could possibly be a long distance relationship.

Hope this made sense and let me know how it goes. Best of luck.

Ah this makes perfect sense! He is going home for the summer (back to the states) and currently we aren't committed. However, he is coming back after the summer for another year. So maybe he doesn't see anything right now as he has to leave temporarily. Wich I completely understand. Him communicating something about delay fits perfectly here. He has promised to see me before he leaves, so maybe he will discuss the situation then. He is not a great talker though. I guess we will have to wait and see. I was also looking to go back to college after the summer wich would hinder things. It's all fun and games haha

Thanks for this. I find it completely fascinating.

CosmicBeing

Thanks for this. I find it completely fascinating.

Thank you for the feedback.

It is definitely interesting and fascinating. When I got my horary done on this site.. I think in 2 months or so I got the horary book. Then I got into vedic.

It honestly gave me a slightly different perspective on how the universe works.

If you want to try it out..I would get the "Horary Textbook by John Frawley"