The De-Enabling Thread

Trogon

Interesting thread... though I don't think it had quite the effect on me it was supposed to. Being the contrary-type person that I am... I've read through this and gotten some really good ideas for new decks. :D

Rusty Neon

Trogon said:
Interesting thread... though I don't think it had quite the effect on me it was supposed to. Being the contrary-type person that I am... I've read through this and gotten some really good ideas for new decks. :D

ROFL!

Trogon ... You need de-programming, not mere de-enabling. :)

By the way, Fyreflye's post was enlightening. Fyreflye mentioned the Goose Is Out deck. I thought it was a joke, but that deck really existed.

Jewel-ry

I love this thread so much that I am going to rate it Rusty!

I'm afraid its a bit late to de-enable me, I bought three decks last week and now I don't know what I want. I agree that reading this thread does give one ideas though ;)

tmgrl2

Myriantha said:
I sense a well-Lucifer-was-an-angel-too-you-know comment coming on.

Anyone care to de-enable me on the Whimsical and/or the Inner Child?

Gee, Eco beat me to it with the Inner Child...all I have to add is:

I am old, so is the inner child "stuff." Haven't we evolved beyond needing a deck of Tarot cards for that? That was there with EST and bioenergetic therapy, open marriage...

This is now. Don't get it. Evolve.

terri

tmgrl2

Oh my, dear Rusty...you have come up with a winner thread!

I had to rate it also.

I hope we don't offend any "live" deck creators here...so far so good...

But I need help along with baba-prague. I have Thompson-Leng on my eBay watch list.

Can't someone help me?? I've already bought decks I know I will never really USE.

The Thompson-Leng just seems so "must have."

terri

Imagemaker

I thought it was a joke, but that deck really existed.

On the "more samples" link of that deck, is that John Lennon in the bottom right card?

I love learning about decks I don't have! Great thread!

(thinking about trading away my Inner Child cards if anyone wants to PM me--US shipping would be easier . . .)

Eco74

I see that several people in this thread are considering getting decks they'll NEVER USE.

Now that if anything is offensive to the creator of the deck.

Shame shame....

*hangs head in sorrow over all those unused decks just sitting there on shelves never being able to fulfill their destiny of actually helping people to find their inner paths*

Anna

*hangs head in sorrow over all those unused decks just sitting there on shelves never being able to fulfill their destiny of actually helping people to find their inner paths*

Eco, that de-enabling was so good that rather than worrying about aquireing new decks I know want to give about half of them away! LOL

Greenwood- de-enable - check :D

Thanks guys! I do like the "ewww" factor (I'm a little odd, lol) but for there are only so many new systems a person can handle at any one time, I will not be selling my grandmother to buy this deck any time soon!

Kahlie

The Osho Zen

Pro's:
Love the Art, love the Zen Stories, the online drawing of dailiy cards helped me a lot.

Con's:
I don't have time to get it while still in holland, and within 9 days I will be in Portugal, and I doubt I can get it there. So it's more a time issue, and I do have the cash too.

Talk me out of it, so I can spend the last 9 days doing what I should do, and not what I want to do !

fyreflye

This thread has been so inspiring that I'm going to have a "De-enabling - Everything Must Go!" sale here within the next two weeks. Fortunately I'm not so mired in addiction that I've got a huge load of decks to sell, but Look for the Alchemical, the Dreampower, the William Blake (signed), the A G Müller Jungian, the LE Tarot of Prague as well as a few lesser lights to appear in "Tarot Trading" soon. Thank you, Rusty Neon, for showing me The Way..