Traveling AT Member Deck

Daizdy

I wonder what major arcana card would be the equivalent to the Five Pentacles? If there is one...

I think I was definately the card I signed (Death) but that transformation was brewing, it hadn't happened yet. Now that I look back on it, I would say I was the Hermit. I was patiently waiting, watching, contemplating...

Alta

Sorry. I misread your rules for the game. Well, I guess then, 'none of the above' is the correct answer for me.

baba-prague

gregory said:
Me scary ????? Wherever did that one come from ? I am a PUSSYCAT ! })
It has a slopstone which excited the county archaeologist tremendously a while ago. He wrote it up in some archive or other.

Even the nicest pussycats have sharp claws at times ;)

I loved seeing your photos I just realised today that they were there - you live in the kind of house and countryside that I just love.

And please, if it isn't derailing this thread, what IS a slopstone? Now I feel I have to know.

gregory

baba-prague said:
And please, if it isn't derailing this thread, what IS a slopstone? Now I feel I have to know.

Officially:
a stone bench in the kitchen with a shallow depression in the top and a waste-pipe set in the centre to drain the water outside.

Ours is on the primitive side of that; it is sort of set into a niche in the stone wall, and the drain is a basic channel cut into the stone, leading to the other end) thing so that it sort of sticks out about a foot from the wall the other side - so the water drained well away..... Assuming I ever get my camera back, I will post a photo.