what is your soul and personality card?

animae

I'm The Empress for both my Personality and Soul Card. This is especially interesting to me since I've been thinking about the possibility of becoming a mother in the near future.

SunChariot

mahimaisme said:
when you use a year card, does it begin and end according to the month of your birth or the calender year?

Each of your year cards starts on the day of your birthday and ends the day before your birthday of the next year. I.e. my birthday is June 29th, so this year (my Lovers' year) started June 29th, 2005 and will end June 28th, 2006. Of course on June 29th, 2006 starts my Chariot year.... and so on...

Babs

SunChariot

animae said:
I'm The Empress for both my Personality and Soul Card. This is especially interesting to me since I've been thinking about the possibility of becoming a mother in the near future.
I'll bet that means that you'd be great at it. :grin: I wish you all the best with that!

Babs

mahimaisme

Sun! thank you!
my birthday's in december so it mkes a huge difference to the year i count!! :)
mahima.

kim

Hi,

My name is Kim, 24 years old and new to this site to.
My birthday is 23-04-1981. If i am right, my personal card is wheel of fortune and my soul card the magician.

Does anyone know what this could mean? I try this trick daily. I shuffle the cards and pick the first ten from the top of the pile. (just to get to know the cards better) and i have had the magician pop up a few times. Nothing special, but still, i am very drawn to this card. The empress came up to a few times. Now, one last question, the 9 of pentacles shows up a lot!
What could this mean?

Thanks a million!

kim

19 is my hidden/shadow card. the sun. mmm. i don't really know what it says in this case.

SunChariot

mahimaisme said:
Sun! thank you!
my birthday's in december so it mkes a huge difference to the year i count!! :)
mahima.
Anytime, happy to have been here for you.:grin:

Babs

animae

SunChariot said:
I'll bet that means that you'd be great at it. :grin: I wish you all the best with that!

Babs

I sure hope so! Thanks for the best wishes.

mythos

mahimaisme said:
when you use a year card, does it begin and end according to the month of your birth or the calender year?

Technically it begins on your birthday, but my experience is that in the preceeding month or so, I begin to feel the energy in the process of change from one cycle to the next ... and sometimes, a little into the 'new' year. So, my mine starts on the 31st of August but I begin the feel that changeover in July, and complete it in early September.

Hope this helps

mythos:)

amysquie

Thanks for all your help and for answering my questions Babs!