The Box sets...

Pam O

Years ago, a friend sold a deck set that had gone Out-Of-Print. When the buyer got the package, she flipped out because the original kit box was not there!! She complained that the OOP Tarot deck and book set was "no good" and "worthless" and she wanted her $ back because it was "not in collectible condition" without the original box. :bugeyed: As a result of this story, I keep the original boxes stored in our garage.

LadyCeleste

I keep the entire thing, and will store an extra deck in there since there's room for that. The decks will be side by side with the book laid over it. It's pretty handy, although I don't really like the box for my cards that came in the Llewellyn set. It's connected to the rest of the larger box instead of removable like the Gilded Tarot set, so it makes it harder to get those cards out when I decide to use them.

Since I moved into a new place 2 1/2 weeks ago and haven't fully unpacked yet (my bedroom is tiny and I have no bookshelf here yet), I'm probably going to get rid of the boxes and replace them with pouches because my divination materials are all in a single drawer right now.