Fey Trio Study - XIVTemp; 7Pent; AceSwd

lunalafey

Some Fey Fun Anyone?

Well I have been there and there but not too much here, until now and I'm happy to be back!
Upon my return to AT, I'd like to do a little Fey excercise. Call it a warm up for getting back into the forums :D I have always enjoyed leading a study of the Fey.
I have alot of thoughts & ideas and I'm currently looking through the past Fey studies and getting some input about what sort of excercise to do. But before I post anything, is there anyone wanting to join in? Anyone have any thoughts? Any of the past studies to be revived? Maybe 'Interviews'?
My plan is to have something to work on by next weekend.

lunalafey

Fey Trio

With a little added thought to what I had already I came up with an easy excerscise. Because it is my feeling that the Fey are receptors and reflectors of human intuitions, I have molded the study with this in mind.
Here's how it will go.
3 cards will be pulled at random for a spread, one of two actually.
The spreads will be the well known Past-Present-Future or Body-Mind-Spirit.

Card 1: Past or Body
Card 2: Present or Mind
Card 3: Future or Spirit

The topic of the reading will be for the cards to determine. In other words, the only 'question' being asked is "...the week ahead..." This leaves things open to a message in any area of life.

Each individuals week will start once thier reading has been posted. (no dead lines = no pressure) The collection of readings will have a thread of thier own. Once several readings have been posted we can disscuss common symbolism & other parallels or opposites within all the readings. We can share thoughts of things we see in the readings of others and so on.

After a readers week has passed, they will then share what in the reading was reflected in the events that unfolded during the week. An example might be a review of anything that is seen in retrospect, like something in the cards that described a situation that did happen but was overlooked when the cards where read the first time.

The main focus of the study is to explore the intuitive language of the Fey.

:( so far no takers, understandable, you did not know what you might be getting into. Well, I came up with something sooner than I thought...heehee, and well, hopefully there will be at least three of us to do this.

I have another single card study developing as I type that also gets into the intuitive side of the Fey.

Imagemaker

Sounds wonderful! I've been off the forum for MONTHS and am thrilled to come back with the Fey as guides. Onward!

elvenstar

Hello, I've literally just started working with the fey (only today!) and this sounds like fun. May I join? :)
elv

lunalafey

Welcome! The more the merrier!
Just to make clear, we will all be working with cards that I will draw at random. I will draw these cards and post them before Friday, maybe sooner depending upon how many more want to get involved.

dadsnook2000

Hi there

You know I'll be participating. Welcome back. Dave

Sulis

Welcome back to The Fey forum Luna :D

Sadly, I don't really use my Fey deck anymore.. My daughter Indi uses it now for story telling (she's nearly 8).

So I won't be participating but it's good to see you back :D

lunalafey

the draw

OK- I have some time tonight (after the dishes are washed) to draw and post the cards that will be the focus of the study.

What happens next? I will start a thread titled FEY TRIO STUDY and post the three cards drawn. Participants will choose either the PPF or the BMS spread and conduct the reading & post it. Including the dates that are your week would be helpful.
Once all the readings are up we can start the 'break-down' of parallels & oppositions starting with the first card & position....etc.
Then, when the week is over, post how the week went how it connected to your reading. Also an 'in-retro' breakdown; what happened during the week that can be seen in the cards, but was overlooked in the reading.

Just got here?
It's not to late to join.

Mimers

lunalafey said:
What happens next? I will start a thread titled FEY TRIO STUDY and post the three cards drawn....

...Just got here?

I will see you over there! Running upstairs to get my Fey deck now :D It has been a long time since I have used this deck. I didn't realize how much I missed it!

Mimi

Mimers

Hi Luna, just to clarify, are we reading our own cards or are we all reading the cards you draw?

This sounds great by the way!

lunalafey said:
OK- I have some time tonight (after the dishes are washed) to draw and post the cards that will be the focus of the study.

What happens next? I will start a thread titled FEY TRIO STUDY and post the three cards drawn. Participants will choose either the PPF or the BMS spread and conduct the reading & post it. Including the dates that are your week would be helpful.
Once all the readings are up we can start the 'break-down' of parallels & oppositions starting with the first card & position....etc.
Then, when the week is over, post how the week went how it connected to your reading. Also an 'in-retro' breakdown; what happened during the week that can be seen in the cards, but was overlooked in the reading.

Just got here?