AT Travelling Member Deck~Second Journey - Discussion thread

Elnor

I'm interested!

elnor

gregory

I'm potentially interested but as I now spend so much time in Canada I may be more trouble than I'm worth if the timetable slips.... (and it will :D)

Alta

I am interested. Plus as you say Daizdy, it might be fun to brainstorm a bit for 'twists' in the idea.

Daizdy

Gregory, I couldn't imagine not having you participate! It worked out very nicely last year, I think although the wait was very long, being the last one to have the deck was awesome! :)

Daizdy

Oh my heck!!!! I keep saying, "last year" but our first journey was September of 2005!!! Where did the time go???

gregory

Daizdy said:
Gregory, I couldn't imagine not having you participate! It worked out very nicely last year, I think although the wait was very long, being the last one to have the deck was awesome! :)
It was indeed - but I don't know which side of the Atlantic I shall be at any time in advance...... so where you'd put me on the mailing list....... :confused:

weaver

Great idea! I really enjoyed participating the last time. Please sign me up!

weaver

Annabelle

I'm interested in participating again :).

And I'm totally in favor of JMD's idea of circulating a Marseille deck this time around! It's very generous of him to volunteer to donate a Noblet to the project :D.

Daizdy

Annabelle said:
I'm interested in participating again :).

And I'm totally in favor of JMD's idea of circulating a Marseille deck this time around! It's very generous of him to volunteer to donate a Noblet to the project :D.
Yes, very much so! Thank you, JMD! I really like the crisp simple look of the images. The only concern is the back and how it would look with a signature on it. We'll have to decide if there are any other offers to donate a deck.

I'm so very happy to see alot of interest and anxious to hear ideas. Don't be shy about posting any idea, suggestion or comment. :) I've mentioned a few in my first post on this thread hoping it might get some thoughts going in others minds.

Edited to add: We'll work it out somehow, Gregory ;)

rainwolf

Also interested :)