Lenormand Game! One Sentence, 2 or 3 Cards

danieljuk

Q. Something about my new work ?

Book + Lily + Sun

Your new work will increase your knowledge in the field and the law / rules of the subject. You may have a supporter who helps you in this work, probably a man. They may really help you but just becareful it's not just because they are interested in you ;) You may have to turn down their advances but they will help you from their position

Q. Am I moving to a better place in life?

autumn star

Q. Am I moving to a better place in life?

Book + Rider + Moon

Yes, I think you are. Things are moving forward for you and are getting closer to success. You might do some traveling to do with study, or have success with documents or something that you have written.

Q. Message for December?

danieljuk

Book + Rider + Moon

Yes, I think you are. Things are moving forward for you and are getting closer to success. You might do some traveling to do with study, or have success with documents or something that you have written.

Q. Message for December?

that sounds good! things feel like they are very slowly changing :)

For December: Mountain + Man

you could be helping a guy with his problems and obstacles or they are becoming a problem in your life. You could help each other cope with related stress (unless he is the cause!).

Q. Message for me for December?

anie

that sounds good! things feel like they are very slowly changing :)

For December: Mountain + Man

you could be helping a guy with his problems and obstacles or they are becoming a problem in your life. You could help each other cope with related stress (unless he is the cause!).

Q. Message for me for December?

Sun + Coffin + Snake

This is telling you that even though you are not fully completed with some troubles you should keep a good disposition throughout as it all will pass and you will come out just fine (if something needs to end, let it)

Q: What is my best approach with dealing with X?

BrightEye

Q: What is my best approach with dealing with X?

Mountain - Birds

Talk to x about any obstacles that you see between the two of you.

What's next for us?

UrbanBramble

House - sun - fish. Your home life will be blessed and full of abundance.

Q: what is coming up in terms of career?

zannamarie

Q: what is coming up in terms of career?
Stars - Whip
Looks like you will have success doing something physical.

Perhaps housekeeping as these images make me think of Cinderella. :p Or housekeeping for a movie star! Or being the star yourself and being an animal tamer.

What loss might I being hanging on to that I can let go of?

katieb

Stars - Whip

Perhaps housekeeping as these images make me think of Cinderella. :p Or housekeeping for a movie star! Or being the star yourself and being an animal tamer.

Crossroads+stars+ring

Could this be pertaining to a choice you had to make in regards to a relationship that you wanted to have work?

Where's the relationship between V and myself headed?

Jdance

Stars - Whip

anchor + bouquet - something that made you feel really secure and comfortable - perhaps career wise, or even the loss of a female in your life that you really found solid

q: Tell me about X's connection to me now? (his perspective)