Horary Readings Round 8 - Questions

CosmicBeing

There must be something wrong with how I am getting into the system or your readings in particular, because there is only 5 out of 5 pages on this thread, and no links beyond that anywhere that I can see...I've looked at this thread and your other thread "Answers", and I cannot find these pages. If you have not done my reading yet, just don't worry I have no idea what I am doing wrong but thanks and sorry for the confusion.

If i helps I see your question.

post #44... this post you just made is post #50.

And here is your question...
http://www.tarotforum.net/showpost.php?p=4586963&postcount=44

i can't speak for the reader... but it's on this thread from what I can see.

CosmicBeing

Thanks! But I don't see any pages that go beyond page 5 and I guess there is supposed to be over 10 or more pages? I am so confused. :(

I can only see 5 pages too.

Maybe it's something wacky with how we view the page.

But i just posted my new question for him...and your question is like 5 or 6 posts ahead of me.

So as long as he can see it.. it's all good. But like you I only see 5 pages for some reason.

deb99

I see where you are on the "Answers" page so I understand where everything is now. :) Thanks, sorry for the confusion.

Minderwiz

I can only see 5 pages too.

Maybe it's something wacky with how we view the page.

But i just posted my new question for him...and your question is like 5 or 6 posts ahead of me.

How you view the page set me wondering. I use Chrome as my browser on PC, Chromebook, and Android (tablet and phone). I've attached two screen shots (from my tablet) to show what I get when I click on the Astrology Forum (list of all threads in Astrology). I've put green arrows on both to point the the Last Post hyperlink on the Questions thread (attachment Aeclectic.png) and the page number 9 on the screen I get when I click on that link (Aeclectic2.png)

From what you both say, when you go to the Astrology Forum, there's no Last Page visible. So how do you access the forum? Are you using an app or different browser. If you are then others using the same method of access could have the same problem and I can report it to the Forum Administrator.

Also have you tried clicking on Page 5 (the last one visible to see what you get? You ought to get at the very least a 'Next Page hyperlink. If you don't let me know and I'll add it to the report. if necessary.

Just to put your mind at rest deb99, my last reading was for post 42, so you are the next but one.

Attachments

• Aeclectic.jpg
    Aeclectic.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 117
  • Aeclectic2.jpg
    Aeclectic2.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 122

deb99

I do see a "Last Page" on both your "Questions" and "Answers" threads, but I am not sure that Last Page was there before on the "Questions" thread before. I think what happened is you were sending me links to your Questions thread, when in fact you were talking about being on the Page number in the Answers thread. I do see that on this thread there are 6 pages and on the Answers thread there are 12 pages. So I see where you are in terms of your readings and that Thrasheddoll was your last reading. I think I just got confused what thread you were talking about but now I see where everything is so think I am good. Thanks! You are very patient. :)

junethird

Hello Minderwiz!

well that last guy i asked aboit is out, he didnt last long lol and in comes a new guy who is only a friend for now, but now he is out of the runing for the position of mr.junethird aswell... What is going on? Is that a question horary can answer? Because, if i may im also wondering if you see any if. Horary is favourable for me to relocate and find love new carreer opportunities for me. Changes are coming into my life from many areas so im feeling a bit all over the place lately. 2016 started off with a bang!

CosmicBeing

How you view the page set me wondering. I use Chrome as my browser on PC, Chromebook, and Android (tablet and phone). I've attached two screen shots (from my tablet) to show what I get when I click on the Astrology Forum (list of all threads in Astrology). I've put green arrows on both to point the the Last Post hyperlink on the Questions thread (attachment Aeclectic.png) and the page number 9 on the screen I get when I click on that link (Aeclectic2.png)

From what you both say, when you go to the Astrology Forum, there's no Last Page visible. So how do you access the forum? Are you using an app or different browser. If you are then others using the same method of access could have the same problem and I can report it to the Forum Administrator.

Also have you tried clicking on Page 5 (the last one visible to see what you get? You ought to get at the very least a 'Next Page hyperlink. If you don't let me know and I'll add it to the report. if necessary.

Just to put your mind at rest deb99, my last reading was for post 42, so you are the next but one.

Sorry for such late reply. I just looked and I saw a reply. Well When i go on astrology. I press last page.. it then takes me to page 6. But page 6 is the farthest it takes me at the moment i typed this unless this comments makes a page 7.

I use Chrome just like you.. but maybe I need to update it? When I'm on my ipad...I think it is even a page 6 as well.

But, everything looks normal to me I at least can see everyone's post. It is just how many comments are on a page might be different than yours which is causing there to be more pages for you.

So there is a link Last Page and the last page it takes me to me is page 6.

I am figuring there are just less post for each page...that makes the pages more for you vs me where i might have more post per page.

*sorry for late response. Hope this helps a bit. I'll take a screen shot of it and update this post later so you can see what I mean.*

I ALSO have like 9 posts per page.

Attachments

• Screenshot (116).jpg
    Screenshot (116).jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 111

MissNine

Hello, Minderwiz!
How are you? May I please get a chart cast on my romantic life during 2016? In particular, I would like to see my chances for a marriage this year. I will PM you my personal details if you need them. I forget what specifics you need. Thank you kindly! :)

Minderwiz

My apologies for the delay in the outstanding readings. This is mainly due to my wife's slow recovery from pneumonia. I'm not sure when I will be able to resume.