Does anyone do readings for their pets?

Ivy Rhiannon

thanks for the spread raeanne! its cute, and put my worries to ease!

Aura Wolf

I occasionally do pet readings. As for significators, well I don't do them THAT often ;)

WooMonkey

When I first started doing practice readings, I practiced on my cats! :)

Cerulean

I also wondered about dog tarots

Would Wolf Song Cards be good?

There's a majors only Pet Tarot by Mystic Eye.

There's something so now and zen-like about dogs. I felt enchanted tonight because as we were sharing a movie night with three nephews, there was also the new girl, a gloriously 'Wanna Play?" 18-month old black lab and she danced in front of me several times.

I ended up making certain I had her collar and kneeling by her, having shoulders and arms in a body hug to keep those bouncy legs down when we said 'down' and she wanted to jump on my tall-to-her husband to reach his face. We all know it being our first visit and her relative newness (two weeks in my brother's place), she's just settling in.

I do think the energy is adorable and will look for a similar tarot to express her energy...I could use more of that...

Regards,

Cerulean Mari

tao51

My Grey

loves to have readings done. She does not care for any cat tarot cards!--LOL--Tao

WolfSpirit

Re: I also wondered about dog tarots

Cerulean said:
I do think the energy is adorable and will look for a similar tarot to express her energy...I could use more of that...

Maybe the ferret tarot ? Ferrets are playful and energetic, and I think the deck expresses that.

Catpaw

Pet Spread

The book Power Tarot by Trish MacGregor and Phyllis Vega has a pet spread that I use for my cats. It is shaped like a "v".

1. What your pet is trying to tell you
2. What your pet is feeling rihgt now, what it desires
3. What you can do to help your pet
4. What your pet needs most at this time
5. Your pet's general health
6. Something your pet will need or feel in the near future
7. Overall outlook for your pet

Of course, my cats let me know when they want me off the pC to pay attention to them, so perhaps I need to do that as one has jumped onto the desk and will soon be hitting the keys.

Hope this helps.

Catpaw

Sillanza

I read for my own cat only once. He was very ill and the celtic cross spread I used made it clear that he had been very happy living with me for 20 years, but that he was done with being in his body. He was gone the next day.

It comforted me a bit to know that he was ready to go, even if I could have hung in there another 20 years!

Flavio

I have done two readings for pets, one was to know the final destiny of a cat my family lost many years ago, the result was very healing and made me feel happy: our little cat got lost but another family adopted him and care very much for him, for that reading I used the RWS.

The second reading was this weekend regarding a sick catfish, I used the spread posted in this thread and the World Spirit deck, the reading talked to me about the rest he needs and his force to live or endure the sickness, I hope he gets well soon.

generation

My pets have all had very different personalities, and I believe that our pets have souls too, so why not read for them to find out how to help them to be happy. I like the pet spread that has been set out in this thread.