Pique dame Missing cat horary.

Sharla

https://postimg.org/image/m122ke79t/

The cat is 6th from 11th, making the cats ruler venus.

Venus is placed in the 9th house and has separated from a sextile from the owner being mercury of approx 2 degrees, showing the cat has only recently gone missing, could even be 2 days.

Venus being in aries shows the cat is not happy where it is, as venus is in its detriment in this sign. So the cat knows its in the wrong place and feels helpless.

The cat being in a cadent house shows that it will take some time finding this cat, unfortunately.

The owner mercury is in the 6th house so their concern is very much on finding the cat.

Venus being in aries, shows that it could be where there is engineering works, somewhere hot, where heat and iron are used, where tools are kept, somewhere red, near heat/fire.

The moon is actually void of course in this chart too.....so doubt the cat will be found yet. At least till the moon moves signs at least.

With mars being in the same house and mars being intercepted in the 4th house, then i'm sure the cat is stuck somewhere in this place it's in, and can't get out....infact this could even be an engine its stuck in with mars being close by too.

Also with the cat (venus) being in the same house also as uranus, this shows electrical stuff and auto parts it is near.

It would be the moon that would be bringing the cat back in the chart, but as its void of course, the moon can't do anything.

Hope this helps in someway.

Sharla

Just referring back to the chart, the cats house being the radical 4th is where the sign mars is intercepted, which shows the cat being stuck.

And the cat in the 9th, is in its radical 6th house, so this can mean its inside something. Confirming it being stuck in something.

As the weather's been so cold i bet the cats climbed into something warm, to get warm and now can't get out :(

Pique Dame

Thank you, Sharla. It certainly seems like he may have crawled up inside a car to get warm and now can't or won't get out, which is what I was worried about. I'm hoping maybe he's just at or near an auto shop instead and isn't moving because he doesn't know where he is, rather than being stuck up inside an engine brace. He went missing 4 days ago on the 9th, so the timing is pretty close. I sure hope the tracking dog they're using can sniff him out. He talked about luring him out with a live trap but that won't help if he's stuck. :( The moon changes signs in a week, if my astrology is correct. Not sure how much longer he could survive if he's trapped so I hope he gets loose or located soon.

Sharla

Thank you, Sharla. It certainly seems like he may have crawled up inside a car to get warm and now can't or won't get out, which is what I was worried about. I'm hoping maybe he's just at or near an auto shop instead and isn't moving because he doesn't know where he is, rather than being stuck up inside an engine brace. He went missing 4 days ago on the 9th, so the timing is pretty close. I sure hope the tracking dog they're using can sniff him out. He talked about luring him out with a live trap but that won't help if he's stuck. :( The moon changes signs in a week, if my astrology is correct. Not sure how much longer he could survive if he's trapped so I hope he gets loose or located soon.

Moon will move into Libra tomorrow so hopefully this will bring some help.

But if there are car garage places (where they fix cars) close by, then I'm sure this is where it will be.

Pique Dame

Moon will move into Libra tomorrow so hopefully this will bring some help.

But if there are car garage places (where they fix cars) close by, then I'm sure this is where it will be.
Oh, that's good news. There are many garages nearby. I'll mention that to my friend. I don't know if he's checked there or just in the condo parking lot, but the automotive theme is prevalent.

Pique Dame

Just out of curiosity: Do harary charts ever change? Or once you do one, that's the only answer you'll ever receive? Since it's a live creature that's gone missing, it's possible it could change locations (as opposed to a piece of jewelry, for example).

Sharla

Just out of curiosity: Do harary charts ever change? Or once you do one, that's the only answer you'll ever receive? Since it's a live creature that's gone missing, it's possible it could change locations (as opposed to a piece of jewelry, for example).

Oh sure obviously....when i cast the chart it just showed me a snap shot of where the kitten was at that point in time, but yes as planets and pets can move, then there would still be movement.

BUT as venus was only 7 degrees into the house it was in, then i wouldn't say it was moving anywhere soon, it would have needed to be towards the end of a sign to show movement to a different location, i.e 28/29 degrees.

Also like i said the cats radical 1st house, being the 4th, mars is intercepted here and with mars being in the same house as the cat, i seen this as the cat being stuck.....or in other words unable to find a way out.

But then i thought if it had found its way into a car repair garage...i'm sure the guys working there would have heard it meeowing or come across it. And i'm sure the cat would make a dash out once the garage opened, to at least go and hunt for food.....so i'm confused as much as you are, unless the cat is literally stuck and i think it is.

When i just noticed your reply, i actually thought you was going to say they'd found it :(

Pique Dame

Here's a new update from my friend's FB page on Saturday: "Kitty update: The tracker dog returned today and found lots more evidence. Spot is close and very active, but has stopped going where I hid the trap. The handler remains very optimistic that we will find him."

So it seems if he was indeed trapped somewhere, he managed to wrangle himself out. He's still nearby and active, which is good. I may redo my spread for an updated reading on it.

Sharla

Oh that's good news :) hopefully will be back with the owners soon.