Horary Readings Round 8 - Answers

Minderwiz

Reading for Emma313

I'd love to sit too if the queue is not exhausted. We are thnking about moving across the country, selling this house and buying another, hopefully by Christmas 2015 though no time constraints in reality (IE nothing pushing us) We've just made the first move to get our place valued, then will be travelling around looking at areas and seeing what we like and viewing properties.will it all be successful as we want it? IE nice area nice house good price quick move

I wasn't sure what questions could be answered so I've put them all there anyway

There are at least three parties to this reading. You (including your family at home); the home itself; and the possible new home, resulting from a move. Other factors would be the estate agency you use, if you decided to sell. as these can have a significant effect on the outcome.

I've taken the immediate period for the reading as the period up to Christmas this year.

The chart I cast has Cancer rising, making your sigificator the Moon, which is the fastest and most changeable planet. It's a good significator of someone who wants to move. At the time of the chart, the Moon was just entering Sagittarius, which is the sixth house of the chart. There are three factors here which suggest your situation is not strong. Firstly the Moon has no essential dignity in Sagittarius, which suggests you need help or guidance. That help could be from an Estate Agent, and if so that Estate Agent would be signified by Jupiter (more of that later).

Secondly the Moon is in the sixth house, which is the third weakest house in the chart. It's usually associated with ill fortune (It used to be referred to as the House of Bad Fortune). It does have some associations in early Astrology with travel (as did all cadent houses) but travel that was usually associated with bad luck.

Lastly, The Moon is applying to a conjunction with Saturn, a malefic. In this chart Saturn also rules your partner but also the eighth house, which is the second worst placement in the chart. All three combined cast doubt on the wisdom of moving at this time, unless you can recognise these three factors as characteristics of your current situation (in which case then the situation reverses and you do need to move).

The house is signified by the ruler of the fourth house (Libra) which is Venus. She is in her own house of Libra and therefore has a lot of essential dignity. There may have been problems with the house because Venus is separating from a conjunction with the other malefic, Mars. However this is now in the past (although there may still be some issues, still going on, it's very likely these will soon be over).

The Moon is applying to a sextile to Venus and that sextile will prohibit the effects of the Moon Saturn conjunction. This suggests that staying put is a good strategy, at least short term.

The potential new property depends on how far you are thinking of travelling for your move. For long distance moves, especially to another country (and I'd include Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland there), the ninth house is the relevant one. For short distance moves, the third house is the appropriate one.

The ninth house is Pisces, ruled by Jupiter and the third is Virgo ruled by Mercury. Jupiter lies in the third house, which is not a strong placement, and it is in it's Fall. So the long distance move doesn't seem to have a lot going for it. There's no aspect forming between Moon and Jupiter, so it looks unlikely that this move will come off.

Mercury is much better placed in Scorpio, the fifth house This is the House of Good Fortune, so immediately it seems to be a better prospect. Mercury though is combust. That means that it cannot be seen in the night sky (wherever you happen to be). That inability to be seen could mean that you literally don't see it; it's off your radar. Being in Scorpio, there's not aspect forming to the Moon, which suggests you really are in danger of missing it, and this move also is unlikely to come off in the short term. A variant of this could be that you find a place but can't see the problems associated with it.

Lastly I need to mention the Estate Agent. The Agent is signified by the sixth house, Sagittarius, and the ruler is Jupiter. Jupiter as we have seen is in Fall, so I'm not sure the Estate Agent you choose will perform as well as you expect, even though you have a good property to sell.

Overall, I don't think you'll be successful by Christmas, and to be honest, even if you find somewhere, I don't think this is the right time to do a move.

You said that time really wasn't a major constraint. So I'd suggest you wait till after Christmas, at least. The main constraint on selling your existing home appears to be finding a suitable Estate Agent. Either they will not get you a sale or not get you the best value. That combined with the difficulty of finding a good property elsewhere strongly suggests you wait, as neither alternative has a property as good as the one you're in now.

Attachments

• Emma313.jpg
    Emma313.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 316

Minderwiz

Reading for twinrambull

Will Z and I become emotionally closer in the coming months?

The chart cast has Leo rising, with the Sun, your significator, in the fourth house. A good placement. The Sun is in Scorpio, where it is ruled by Mars, who is also the Triplicity Ruler for Water Signs by night. A favourable indicator is that it is in the Terms of Saturn, which is the significator for Z (Saturn rules the Seventh House of Relationships, through Aquarius). However The Sun is Peregrine in this placement, that means that it has no real power of its own. You will need help or guidance from someone else if you are to achieve a positive outcome.

Saturn lies in Sagittarius, in the fifth house of romance, play, enjoyment and good fortune. So the chart confirms that you wish a closer relationship with Z. At the moment the Sun is over ten degrees away from a conjunction with Saturn. It's moving in the right direction to show an achievement of the desired outcome but there is a problem. It may not yet be applying to Saturn but it is applying to its ruler Mars, at 2 degrees Libra.

This could signal the end of the matter but I notice that Mars lies in the Exaltation of Saturn, and is also in the Terms of Saturn. As with the Sun, there is a clear link to Saturn, meaning that Mars could be willing to help the Sun, if possible.

Mars is applying to a sextile with Saturn (only 3 degrees away). Before then, in time, it will be sextiled by the trined by the Moon, from Aquarius. But the Moon is your co-significator in horary questions, and Aquarius is ruled by Saturn (and is the seventh house of relationships).

What is more, the Moon was in a partile sextile to the Sun, at the time of the Chart. There is some question of the Moon's orb of application, which might contribute here, but I don't think it's make or break. The earliest recorded use of an orb for the Moon was thirteen degrees, its average daily travel. That would put the Moon into application with Saturn. Medieval and Modern orbs would be less. Either way, the Moon will, like the Sun, aspect Mars first before going on to aspect Saturn.

As Mars' next aspect is to Saturn, I would treat this as a translation of light. Both your significators pass their light to Mars, which then passes the light to Saturn, when the two sextile. That suggests a very good chance that the outcome will be as desired.

So overall, my feeling is that Saturn (Z) figures strongly in this chart, and the three principle other planets involved, Sun, Moon and Mars. all have links to Saturn and all are headed towards an aspect. Translation of light will intervene but in a positive way.

Who or what in practice will play the role of Mars and help the relationship get closer, I can't say. It might be a friend acquaintance or relative. It might even be circumstances that arise that provide a suitable environment for this to happen. Whichever, I think it's likely that the relationship will get closer.

Attachments

• twinrambull Nov 2015.jpg
    twinrambull Nov 2015.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 328

Minderwiz

Reading for wraithklewn

I am male and wondering about a female friend i had a real bad fallout with a few months ago.

My question is.. will my female ex friend come back into my life in the next 12 months? if so what kind of involvement will we have together and How will she feel about me?

The chart cast has Taurus rising, making your significator Venus. Which is placed in the sixth house of Libra. It's a good position by essential dignity, as Venus rules Libra but not by house. The basic interpretation would be that you have the power to act but not the opportunity. Something is stopping you picking up the phone, sending a text, or otherwise making contact. You might see the split up as bad luck or it might have seemed a clean cut at the time, but now you're wondering if that was the case.

The sixth house is usually associated with sickness and ill health, but it's underlying meaning is things going wrong - it was originally known as the Housed of Bad Fortune. Mars was said to 'joy' in it and Mars is associated with severence, cuts, arguments, bad temper and similar loss of control.

With Taurus on the Ascendant, that puts Scorpio on the Descendant. So Mars signifies her. Mars is also in Libra, but at 2 degrees, compared with Venus' 9 degress and Venus is the faster planet. The chart shows that you were together but have since separated and are still drifting apart. There's certainly no chance of the two main significators coming together, either bodily or through aspect. So I have to look to see if something or someone else can bring you together.

The first possibility is the Moon, which is your co-significator. The Moon's last aspect was to Mars, through a trine (from which it has now separated). What would be an indication of thinks working out would be that the Moon's next aspect is to Venus - something we refer to as a translation of light but means that something or someone will effect your reunion.

Sadly the Moon's next aspect is to Saturn, in the eighth house by sextile. It's true that Mars' next aspect will be a sextile to Saturn, but that introduces an extra step into the process.

Early medieval Astrologers, seem to have allowed that step but since the late medieval and seventeenth centuries, that step has fallen out of use. So the current view would be that Saturn prohibits the reunion.

So early horary would give you a possible 'yes' answer. As Saturn does have dignity in Libra (through its exaltation) that might be a possibility but Saturn's position by Sign and House doesn't suggest a very effective response. Coupled with a sextile being the weakest of the aspects, I'd have to say that even relying on that offers only small hope.

So I don't see this reunion as being a likely future development but there is a weak hope out there. Try contacting her and seeing if that weak hope is likely to materialise.

Attachments

• wraithklewn Nov 2015.pdf
    138.6 KB · Views: 420

twinrambull

The chart cast has Leo rising, with the Sun, your significator, in the fourth house. A good placement. The Sun is in Scorpio, where it is ruled by Mars, who is also the Triplicity Ruler for Water Signs by night. A favourable indicator is that it is in the Terms of Saturn, which is the significator for Z (Saturn rules the Seventh House of Relationships, through Aquarius). However The Sun is Peregrine in this placement, that means that it has no real power of its own. You will need help or guidance from someone else if you are to achieve a positive outcome.

Saturn lies in Sagittarius, in the fifth house of romance, play, enjoyment and good fortune. So the chart confirms that you wish a closer relationship with Z. At the moment the Sun is over ten degrees away from a conjunction with Saturn. It's moving in the right direction to show an achievement of the desired outcome but there is a problem. It may not yet be applying to Saturn but it is applying to its ruler Mars, at 2 degrees Libra.

This could signal the end of the matter but I notice that Mars lies in the Exaltation of Saturn, and is also in the Terms of Saturn. As with the Sun, there is a clear link to Saturn, meaning that Mars could be willing to help the Sun, if possible.

Mars is applying to a sextile with Saturn (only 3 degrees away). Before then, in time, it will be sextiled by the trined by the Moon, from Aquarius. But the Moon is your co-significator in horary questions, and Aquarius is ruled by Saturn (and is the seventh house of relationships).

What is more, the Moon was in a partile sextile to the Sun, at the time of the Chart. There is some question of the Moon's orb of application, which might contribute here, but I don't think it's make or break. The earliest recorded use of an orb for the Moon was thirteen degrees, its average daily travel. That would put the Moon into application with Saturn. Medieval and Modern orbs would be less. Either way, the Moon will, like the Sun, aspect Mars first before going on to aspect Saturn.

As Mars' next aspect is to Saturn, I would treat this as a translation of light. Both your significators pass their light to Mars, which then passes the light to Saturn, when the two sextile. That suggests a very good chance that the outcome will be as desired.

So overall, my feeling is that Saturn (Z) figures strongly in this chart, and the three principle other planets involved, Sun, Moon and Mars. all have links to Saturn and all are headed towards an aspect. Translation of light will intervene but in a positive way.

Who or what in practice will play the role of Mars and help the relationship get closer, I can't say. It might be a friend acquaintance or relative. It might even be circumstances that arise that provide a suitable environment for this to happen. Whichever, I think it's likely that the relationship will get closer.

Thank you for this! We began writing back and forth due to my two friends. I am able to see him when my friend and I go on a road trip to where he lives (out of state), so someone else helping makes sense. He's the older one between us two and is currently in a very Saturn-esque position which has caused him to mature a lot.

Appreciate this Minderwiz, have a wonderful day!

wraithklewn

The chart cast has Taurus rising, making your significator Venus. Which is placed in the sixth house of Libra. It's a good position by essential dignity, as Venus rules Libra but not by house. The basic interpretation would be that you have the power to act but not the opportunity. Something is stopping you picking up the phone, sending a text, or otherwise making contact. You might see the split up as bad luck or it might have seemed a clean cut at the time, but now you're wondering if that was the case.

The sixth house is usually associated with sickness and ill health, but it's underlying meaning is things going wrong - it was originally known as the Housed of Bad Fortune. Mars was said to 'joy' in it and Mars is associated with severence, cuts, arguments, bad temper and similar loss of control.

With Taurus on the Ascendant, that puts Scorpio on the Descendant. So Mars signifies her. Mars is also in Libra, but at 2 degrees, compared with Venus' 9 degress and Venus is the faster planet. The chart shows that you were together but have since separated and are still drifting apart. There's certainly no chance of the two main significators coming together, either bodily or through aspect. So I have to look to see if something or someone else can bring you together.

The first possibility is the Moon, which is your co-significator. The Moon's last aspect was to Mars, through a trine (from which it has now separated). What would be an indication of thinks working out would be that the Moon's next aspect is to Venus - something we refer to as a translation of light but means that something or someone will effect your reunion.

Sadly the Moon's next aspect is to Saturn, in the eighth house by sextile. It's true that Mars' next aspect will be a sextile to Saturn, but that introduces an extra step into the process.

Early medieval Astrologers, seem to have allowed that step but since the late medieval and seventeenth centuries, that step has fallen out of use. So the current view would be that Saturn prohibits the reunion.

So early horary would give you a possible 'yes' answer. As Saturn does have dignity in Libra (through its exaltation) that might be a possibility but Saturn's position by Sign and House doesn't suggest a very effective response. Coupled with a sextile being the weakest of the aspects, I'd have to say that even relying on that offers only small hope.

So I don't see this reunion as being a likely future development but there is a weak hope out there. Try contacting her and seeing if that weak hope is likely to materialise.

i saw this event as very bad luck. It was a situation that was unneeded with lots of immaturity on her part and would have never happened if she was truthful instead. Yes there is something stopping me from contacting her at this point. A very controlling and manipulative boyfriend.. seems that shes a bit brainwashed by this guy now. And somehow shes been turned against me in some way. It does sound like she would give a weak response at this point if one at all. Sadly we were really close friends for years until this guy came around so shes drifted off away since. I dont really have much hope anymore at this point in time to think that theres much chance i myself will have any effect on her while the presence of this "man" and i use that term loosely, is still in the picture. There may be slight chance of a single mutual friend that may help but that seems a bit unlikely atleast right now I appreciate this reading very much. Thank you Minderwiz

Ethereal

Hi minderwiz....did you forget mine?

Minderwiz

Hi minderwiz....did you forget mine?

No I didn't :)

Your question is post #16, in the Questions thread. So far I have reached and read for wraithklewn, who was post #12. I still have to read for kitysashimi (post #13) and ThtDancerGuy (post #15) before I reach you.

Minderwiz

Reading for Kittysashimi

How will things go for me if I enroll in the Explorations in Traditional Western Herbalism program at Gathering Thyme? The program starts on December 6th this year. I'm hoping that enrolling in this school will bring me more career opportunities in the future to work as an herbalist.

The chart has 28 degrees of Cancer rising. Ordinarily I'd treat that as casting doubt on the relevance of the chart or that things had already proceeded long enough that the outcome has already been determined.

In this case, I'll read for it because, from your question, the time to apply for the programme is already close and an answer one way or the other is required. The chart reflects that not much time is left to make the decision.

You are signified by the Moon, which is placed in Pisces in the Ninth House, which is concerned with learning and personal development at an intellectual and professional level. So the placement also reflects the reality of the situation - you are seeking personal development and to boost your knowledge and skills.

Pisces is ruled by Jupiter, which is placed in Virgo, it's detriment, and in the third house. This puts the Moon in opposition to Jupiter by Sign, though they are not in aspect by degree.

The Third House also has links to knowledge but at a more basic level. Modern authors tend to relate it to primary education or school eduction as against college or university education. However there's another distinction which can be relevant. That is the difference between the academic (ninth) and the practical (third). Both are related to wisdom but the second is arguably of a more fundamental nature, though its status is claimed to be of less importance, without it life would could not be lived. The third also happens to be the traditional joy of the Moon and is the House of the Goddess.

Interestingly, Jupiter also rules the sixth house, through Sagittarius. The sixth has connections with ill health and sickness (indeed this appears to be it's main modern meaning). As Herbalism is closely linked to dealing with sickness, the connections in the chart are strengthened.

The problem is that whilst the connections are there, the evidence that the matter will perfect, and the programme will be of career benefit is not. The Moon will not perfect the opposition to Jupiter as it's next aspect, instead it will square Saturn in the sixth.

Your career is indicated by the tenth house, Aries, and its ruler, Mars, is inconjunct the Moon - no aspect is forming. So you and your career are not brought together by the programme. In short things don't seem to click into place.

That's something of a negative conclusion but there is perhaps some positive hint. The Moon's forthcoming aspect indicates a struggle here. I think that struggle is the one indicated at the outset, between the academic and the practical. I think it's something you have to deal with. The programme may help you resolve and integrate those two but I don't see it as providing a boost to your career path. The resolution won't come easily and it may take quite some time so don't expect any obvious payoffs by doing the programme.

Attachments

• Kittysashimi Nov 2015.jpg
    Kittysashimi Nov 2015.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 310

MissNine

The second issue is employment. Career and social standing are usually indicated by the tenth house. This is Libra and its ruler Venus is in it's own sign and applying to a sextile to Saturn. This suggests a good job and a good chance that it will come about (the sextile is the weakest of the major aspects). As Saturn is also near the MC (separating conjunction) that is further evidence that a job is likely to present itself. Finally the Lot of Spirit is identified with career (as this is the main way that you impact on your environment). Saturn rules the Lot, as stated above, so it looks like the job situtation should work out favourably.
Unfortunately, the career situation did not go well. I wasn't able to pass my licensure exam, so for the next 8 months, my career path will have to either he abandoned or I'll take the exam again and not know results until May 2016. It's huge disappointment for me, but I have to make some difficult choices regarding my future now.

Still, that doesn't take away from my gratefulness in all your efforts to read for me. I appreciate that you'd tried three times to cast my chart and hope you'll welcome me as a sitter in the future. :)

Do you feel the chart as a whole, should be disregarded then? I guess the role of Saturn negated things.

Minderwiz

Unfortunately, the career situation did not go well. I wasn't able to pass my licensure exam, so for the next 8 months, my career path will have to either he abandoned or I'll take the exam again and not know results until May 2016. It's huge disappointment for me, but I have to make some difficult choices regarding my future now.

Still, that doesn't take away from my gratefulness in all your efforts to read for me. I appreciate that you'd tried three times to cast my chart and hope you'll welcome me as a sitter in the future. :)

Do you feel the chart as a whole, should be disregarded then? I guess the role of Saturn negated things.

I'm sorry to hear your news on the exam :(

I think the reading was me trying to clutch at straws :(

Three late ascendants should have called an end to the process but I chose to take it as a descriptor of the nearness of your results. I did put in the warning that things might already have been decided at the time of the reading, which renders it of no significance. But I should have given more weight to that than I did.