New Spread - Spiral "Big Picture" Spread

Trogon

A friend of mine had asked me a week or so back, if I could do a reading for where the World was headed in the next 5 to 10 years. It challenged me. I didn't find an existing spread that really answered the questions, so I decided to create one.

I started laying cards (face-down) to determine a design, and as I pushed them around, I found that a 7-card spiral, like a Nautilus shell felt right;

1) Current Situation - an overview of where we're at right now.

2) "Positive" Influences - what might influencing the situation in a positive way.

3) "Negative" Influences - What might be pushing us in a negative direction.

4) Dominant Personality - Aspects of one or more people who are dominating the situation.

5) Coming Influences - Circumstances or other personalities which will soon be having an effect on the situation.

6) Within 5 Years - Where we may be in the next 5 years.

7) Within 5 to 10 Years - Where we will be in 5 to 10 years time.

Obviously, this is very much a "snapshot" reading of where a situation is at the time of the reading. And, the predictive parts of the reading can easily change. But, when I did the reading it seemed to flow really well (I'll post the reading later). I thought that I'd put up the spread as it seemed that it might be very good for an overview reading of any situation.