Which decks are on your wish list right now?

Luna's Crone

I've really been spoiling myself in the last year, so not so many left... :)

Vintage Wisdom Oracle
Mudras For Awakening The Energy Body
The Journey Oracle by Kristen Scholfield-Sweet

I have recently bought the journey, good choice.

nicky

Little Window Tarot *sigh*

page of wands

Shadowscapes: Beautiful

Fairy Tale Tarot by Lisa Hung: I love fairy tales, and I love the artwork.

Zach Wong's Revelations: It shows upright and reverse positions on the card! I think this will help me understand the reverse positions better.

Featherflight

The only one I'm actively considering right now is the Fin de Siecle Kipper, but the Messenger and the Enchanted Map have been on my radar screen for a while. I recently read that the giraffe - featured prominently in some of the Enchanted Map cards - is close to being declared "endangered."

I purchased the Enchanted Map deck a few months ago and adore it. I keep it by my bedside and it is such a beautiful, accurate, gently honest deck. I use it just for me as I only read for myself.

My giraffes card came slightly damaged but after some thought I decided there was a truth in there for me. And there was .... so it has become a cherished card in the deck. The damage isn't huge and it's not apparent unless you examine the face of the card...so it doesn't interfere with shuffling, readings, etc.

I have found this deck to be quite personal and the damaged giraffe card with the message for me is a good example of how I find this deck works for me.

As an aside, the publisher was very accommodating and was willing to ship a new deck at their expense. I just decided not to do so.

Featherflight

I don't have a huge list actually. Just Wisdom Keepers and I am also making a personal Brigid deck this year just for my own use.

I actually have a goal this year to write down a wish list for both tarot and oracle. I tend to see something, want to research it further and then forget the name or where I saw it. Lol

sevenfires

The Color Mage Oracle and Sacred Creators Oracle are two more that just jumped on my wishlist recently.

page of wands

revelations: because i think it would help me with reversals

animal wisdom tarot: because i love animals

awakened soul oracle: because i love how beautiful these cards are and I don't have any oracle cards other than the ones I made

the starchild akashic edition: because i loooove the way they look. the colors!

the chrysalis tarot: because they have a whole different tarot system to learn. they look so cool!

Celtictarot

This is the oracle thread, you were right with the Awakened Soul :)

Shadowscapes: Beautiful

Fairy Tale Tarot by Lisa Hung: I love fairy tales, and I love the artwork.

Zach Wong's Revelations: It shows upright and reverse positions on the card! I think this will help me understand the reverse positions better.

revelations: because i think it would help me with reversals

animal wisdom tarot: because i love animals

awakened soul oracle: because i love how beautiful these cards are and I don't have any oracle cards other than the ones I made

the starchild akashic edition: because i loooove the way they look. the colors!

the chrysalis tarot: because they have a whole different tarot system to learn. they look so cool!