Doreen Virtue Oracle decks - Anyone interested in Study Groups?

Open Arms

I get a lot out of the ascended Masters - good for a quick Past, Present, Future and I don't use the book but read intuitively.

I also lay them out differently.
I shuffle until the "feel " right, then deal three across the top saying in my mind past, present, future. Still with my eyes shut I deal more cards onto first the past until my intuition tells me - "no this goes on the present" and do the same until I now have three lines of cards - usually 2 - 5 cards per line. By dealing with my eyes shut and using my intuition _ get some scarily correct results - also the means I attribute to the cards is in some cases different to the book - depending on the situation.

knowledge seeker

hi open arms,
i have the ascended masters deck, though admittedly i haven't read with it much at all, oops...
I read similarly to you as well in as much as doing so entirely intuitively, pulling as many cards as i feel necessary, and read them intuitively too, regardless of what the 'assigned' card meaning is meant to be.
thinking about this deck makes me inspired to do a few readings with them, maybe later in the week i'll get them out...
ks

Inspirit

Goddess Guidance study group

Hi, I am new to this forum and oracle cards, I am interested in the goddess study group, because of my lack of knowledge I enjoyed reading the individual posts on the goddess's listed, I need to ask why did they stop and is it possible to continue with the remaining cards in the deck.

Beautiful Luna

I have many Doreen Virtue decks but the one i'm going to use is, "Messages from your angels" and this is my response:

1.What Doreen Virtue deck(s) do you favor?
Messages from your angels, and Goddess guidance

2. How did you acquire your deck(s)?
Amazon and a local metaphysical store

3. How do you use your cards?
I ask a question for either myself, or a friend in need and I pull out 1 to 3 cards, sometimes more depending on what I feel I need to pull

4. What is your most favorite card out of all the decks?
"Indriel" "You are a light worker, God needs you to shine your divine light and love- like an angel- upon the earth and all of its inhabitants"

5. What is your least favorable/understood card?
"Serephina" "I am the angel of families, a happy change or addition is coming to your family". - I just think the image itself looks strange.. I like the angel's wings but I think it looks like a cartoon face holding a real baby.. odd looking.

6. What else is important to you regarding discussion of these decks?
Whatever else I need to know. There is always something new to learn. :D

Simsy

i have...

knowledge seeker said:
hi open arms,
i have the ascended masters deck, though admittedly i haven't read with it much at all, oops...
I read similarly to you as well in as much as doing so entirely intuitively, pulling as many cards as i feel necessary, and read them intuitively too, regardless of what the 'assigned' card meaning is meant to be.
thinking about this deck makes me inspired to do a few readings with them, maybe later in the week i'll get them out...
ks

I have the angel therapy oracle deck ... i agree i also read then intuitively.. gives me a feel for what they might mean to me aside from what the 'official' meaning might mean..

i use my crystal ally cards and my angel therapy oracle deck every day i give myself a readings on various aspects (crystal ally for my daily crystal message and angel threapy oracle if i have a deep more pressing personal issues to deal with.)

Simsy

otukin cille

I'm ready to participate as well :)

I am very interested on brainstorming and studying these oracle decks. I have the Goddess Guidance Deck as well as the Healing of the Fairies Deck.....

Halo_n_Wingz

I have the archangel and daily guidance decks. I'm very interested in doing a draw and discuss kind of thing.

0:)

Kaley_Bane

I also would love to join in a study group. I have four of the decks by Doreen Virtue. Daily Angels, Archangels, Goddess, and Archangel Raphael.