Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

What's the Postman Bringing? Part 14

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Decks


 
Miss Divine's Avatar
Miss Divine  Miss Divine is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Apr 2007
Location: An enchanted home
Posts: 2,545
Miss Divine 

The Aquarian arrived.. Still waiting for that Unicorn oracle deck to get here.
Top   #101
baconwaffles's Avatar
baconwaffles  baconwaffles is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Jan 2016
Location: Pacific Norhtwest
Posts: 633
baconwaffles 

Finally ordered the Decan cards to go with my Tabula Mundi deck. They should be on their way...
Top   #102
BeyondtheVeil's Avatar
BeyondtheVeil  BeyondtheVeil is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Jun 2009
Location: Here, There.. Everywhere!
Posts: 7,446
BeyondtheVeil 
Tarot of the Pirates and Impressionist Tarot


I forgot to say that the Tarot of the Pirates and the Impressionist Tarot decks have arrived. I think these are going to be two of my favorites!

*
Top   #103
Tippyjane's Avatar
Tippyjane  Tippyjane is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 01 Nov 2014
Location: California
Posts: 247
Tippyjane 
Tyldwick


Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicTarot View Post
Congrats! I'm where you were during months and months of "should I or shouldn't I". Update us on the deck if you like! Especially the cardstock. In my book it has to be brilliant since it's a 60 deck.
My Tyldwick arrived and I have to say I am a bit overwhelmed. I knew it was beautiful but I had an emotional reaction when looking at the cards that was surprising. I can see that there is depth to them and I 'm not sure I'm a skilled enough reader for them.

I love them❤️
Top   #104
Beanfeasa's Avatar
Beanfeasa  Beanfeasa is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 18 Sep 2015
Location: Louth, Ireland
Posts: 160
Beanfeasa 
Tarotbg Haul


Il Meneghello Visconti di Modrone and Neoclassico both on back order, hopefully they ship soon!
Top   #105
AnemoneRosie's Avatar
AnemoneRosie  AnemoneRosie is offline
A star-gleam on a stone
 
Join Date: 02 May 2015
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,969
AnemoneRosie 

Slow Holler. With import fees and dollar conversion it was almost $100!
Top   #106
Snowhunter's Avatar
Snowhunter  Snowhunter is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 01 Dec 2014
Location: US circa 2000 according to brain
Posts: 266
Snowhunter 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tippyjane View Post
My Tyldwick arrived and I have to say I am a bit overwhelmed. I knew it was beautiful but I had an emotional reaction when looking at the cards that was surprising. I can see that there is depth to them and I 'm not sure I'm a skilled enough reader for them.



I love them❤️


I'm currently waiting for the Rosetta Tarot papyrus edition and the accompanying Book of Seshet. Tyldwick has been on my wishlist for so long but the shipping pushing the total cost over $100 is what's making me hesitate. I will get it eventually. Enjoy!
Top   #107
obeygravity's Avatar
obeygravity  obeygravity is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 22 Nov 2008
Location: Project Mayhem
Posts: 11,461
obeygravity 

I ordered another deck that I came across by chance and I'm really looking forward to it coming in! It's the Student Tarot/Stained Glass and it practically screamed at me when I saw it. The only thing is I wish the little booklet came with English translations. Apparently it only comes in Chinese which is fine as the decks art seems to read super clearly. I'd just love to get more insight into where the creator was coming from with their interpretation of each card. Either way, really looking forward to when it comes in!
Top   #108
LadyKathryn's Avatar
LadyKathryn  LadyKathryn is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Mar 2007
Location: NYC, NY
Posts: 1,577
LadyKathryn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by obeygravity View Post
I ordered another deck that I came across by chance and I'm really looking forward to it coming in! It's the Student Tarot/Stained Glass and it practically screamed at me when I saw it. The only thing is I wish the little booklet came with English translations. Apparently it only comes in Chinese which is fine as the decks art seems to read super clearly. I'd just love to get more insight into where the creator was coming from with their interpretation of each card. Either way, really looking forward to when it comes in!


Girl- do you have room for all of these decks?!
Top   #109
obeygravity's Avatar
obeygravity  obeygravity is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 22 Nov 2008
Location: Project Mayhem
Posts: 11,461
obeygravity 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKathryn View Post
Girl- do you have room for all of these decks?!
not really but you gotta get creative sometimes!
Top   #110




 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.