Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

What's the Postman Bringing? Part 14

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Decks

Citizen

Shibiusa 

Actually, I didn't order anything. I've been doing some spiritual development in the past few months (and away from tarot). But I still got a new tarot deck (for my birthday)! A friend gave me the Linestrider Tarot. I'm still reading the book that comes with it. I can't wait to try it out
Top   #61
Citizen

baconwaffles 

Oh goodness, after months of deliberation, hemming and hawing, debating with myself. I got the Tabula Mundi! I am very excited and I hope I love it.
Top   #62
Citizen

ayuryogini 

Ryan Edwards LE Playing Marseille deck and Stella's Tarot just arrived on my doorstep today.

Happy..
Top   #63
Citizen

MissChiff 

Quote:
Originally Posted by baconwaffles View Post
Oh goodness, after months of deliberation, hemming and hawing, debating with myself. I got the Tabula Mundi! I am very excited and I hope I love it.
My husband has just bought me the Tabula Mundi tarot! I'm so excited!! I did the same thing I would look at the website every couple of days..but never ordered it..so he did..and I can't believe how excited I am!!
Top   #64
mostly void, partially stars

barefootlife 

Quote:
Originally Posted by barefootlife View Post
The Marshmallow Marseilles and Universal Mind should be on their way to me too.
The Marshmallow Marseilles arrived yesterday and it's lovely! Small cards, so adorable and approachable! I haven't read with it yet, but it's exactly what it promised to be - sweet, a little dreamy, and approachable!

The Universal Mind, on the other hand...well, I guess my mixed feelings about the Kickstarter are effecting how I feel about this deck. It's beautiful, but I don't really understand why it's assembled the way it is (she chose elemental suits for the cards, but they're...weird and haphazard, to say the least). Lovely production value but I think I need to get over the negative associations to really appreciate it.
Top   #65
Citizen

baconwaffles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChiff View Post
My husband has just bought me the Tabula Mundi tarot! I'm so excited!! I did the same thing I would look at the website every couple of days..but never ordered it..so he did..and I can't believe how excited I am!!
Oh goodness, I am so excited I even dreamt about the cards.
Top   #66
Resident

Signy 

The Sasuraibito Tarot should arrive in my mailbox next week!
Top   #67
Citizen

BeyondtheVeil 
Undersea Tarot arrived, but I'm not happy :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeyondtheVeil View Post
I have the UnderSea Tarot coming to me! I hope it helps my missing the beach days! lol

Well that horrible deck arrived! It is nothing beautiful and relaxing about the "beach/ocean" that I thought. It shows a mermaid with both breasts and a man's part clearly shown on back of the box. This can't be laid out in front of anyone. If they had shown that in the description I would have passed. It wasn't even put in the description.

I just started a return simply on the card shown on back of the box. I can't imagine what the cards look like 'in' the box.

Just wanting an adorable beach/ocean themed tarot deck to enjoy for missing beach days.

Oh well... I still have my Prisma Visions Third Edition Tarot Deck heading my way!

BeyondtheVeil
Top   #68
Citizen

silvereye 

Centennial Waite Smith on its way...
Top   #69
Citizen

silvereye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeyondtheVeil View Post
Well that horrible deck arrived! It is nothing beautiful and relaxing about the "beach/ocean" that I thought. It shows a mermaid with both breasts and a man's part clearly shown on back of the box. This can't be laid out in front of anyone. If they had shown that in the description I would have passed. It wasn't even put in the description.

I just started a return simply on the card shown on back of the box. I can't imagine what the cards look like 'in' the box.

Just wanting an adorable beach/ocean themed tarot deck to enjoy for missing beach days.

Oh well... I still have my Prisma Visions Third Edition Tarot Deck heading my way!

BeyondtheVeil
Oh dear reading the word "mermaid" almost made me want to order the deck until I read what you cautioned above.
Top   #70

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.