Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

''Faeries'' Oracle by Brian Froud

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Oracle Study Groups > Faeries Oracle

Citizen

Genna 

I hope you learn to like the Faeries´ Oracle,even if some of the faeries´look very different from what we are used to in fairy illustrations.I´m sure they are real beings,and I know I will never find a more useful oracle(Tarot included).An extra bonus;I´m never tired after a reading.Perhaps because the faeries´give the energy needed,so that it doesnt drain me the way a Tarot reading does.
Please come and read more at The Faeries´Oracle study group!
Top   #11
Citizen

bladeraven 

Ebay just had it listed for .99 so had to bid on it...kicking my asian hinney but...sigh....99 cents and figure I can use it while I'm in my uni class while I'm suppose to be listening to the professor...........lol
Top   #12
Citizen

Genna 

Hope you win it.Keeping my fingers crossed for you.
Top   #13
Citizen

bladeraven 

hehehe..thanks...it was a spur of the moment thing...propelled by paying for my application fee and committing myself to that.....sigh.....Fairies do have a sense of humor.......
Top   #14
Citizen

Genna 

Think you will love the book by Jessica Macbeth that comes with it...the interpretations are truly wonderful.´(Of course you are encouraged to work out your own interpretations with help of the faeries,but I haven´t started to to that yet).Thanks to her I also lost my fear(almost) for reading with reversed cards.
Top   #15
Citizen

bladeraven 

The deck looks lovely and *doh* just saw the post by ebay...been outbidded...lol...1.00 is as far as me cheapskate self goes...lol...s/h is 7.74 so it's like...well...if that's going to be the case....lol
Top   #16
Citizen

bladeraven 

lol..sigh..deck is in the mail...I've been won over by the Faeries....
Top   #17
Citizen

Emeraldgirl 

I saw this the other day in my local crystal and deck shop and decided that I had to buy it I got it and I took it home and I think although they are cheeky little minxs we will get along well. I actually like a lot of the artwork in this deck. I haven't had a chance to fully sit down and study them but I am sure that when I do it will be and expereince to remember.
Top   #18
Citizen

Genna 

Congratulations.Yes,they can be VERY cheeky.I know you´ll love them.
Top   #19
Citizen

urbandryad 

This deck and book box set has been at the Chapters in my town forever and I never gave it a second thought because it was an Oracle deck. I guess I shouldn't take anything for granted. If its still there on monday when I have my cheque, I'm going to pick it up. It looks beautiful now that I see what the cards look like on the net. :>
Top   #20

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.