Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Writing with the Faeries

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Oracle Study Groups > Faeries Oracle

Citizen

faunabay 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewel
WOW! Fauanabay that was incredible!!! You are a natural at this writing thing. Seriously (see, no LOL's or laughing faces). That was beautiful and deep and actually something I needed to hear. Thank you Rolf!
Thanks sis!!
While I don't doubt what I'm writing in my journal (and what I just wrote here with Rolf) I'm nervous about how others will react to it. It's one of those deep seated fears - maybe past life stuff (shrug) Who knows because I sure can't figure out where the fear came from.
So thanks for the encouragement!!!

And yeah, Ta'Om took you to a serious place didn't he? Well that's just what you needed to hear right now I guess. You know how the fae are not all teasing - they like to be melencoloy (how the heck do you spell that word?) LOL Now I think they are teasing me.
Top   #11
Citizen

Jewel 

Quote:
Originally Posted by faunabay
While I don't doubt what I'm writing in my journal (and what I just wrote here with Rolf) I'm nervous about how others will react to it. It's one of those deep seated fears - maybe past life stuff (shrug) Who knows because I sure can't figure out where the fear came from.
So thanks for the encouragement!!!
If there is one thing you should know by now, is that this study group is probably the safest place to try new things and express yourself. A great place to practice, and gain confidence. And as usual, the faeries love to be involved
Quote:
And yeah, Ta'Om took you to a serious place didn't he? Well that's just what you needed to hear right now I guess. You know how the fae are not all teasing - they like to be melencoloy (how the heck do you spell that word?) LOL Now I think they are teasing me.
Yeah I am not sure what is up with him today, and I am not feeling melancholy and I really do not think I needed to hear what he had to say *LOL*. Put away my fins???? I think not! ~mumbles something about Star Cards and Moon Cards~ *LOL*
Top   #12
Citizen

faunabay 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewel
If there is one thing you should know by now, is that this study group is probably the safest place to try new things and express yourself. A great place to practice, and gain confidence. And as usual, the faeries love to be involved
Yes madame!! Why do you think I actually did it? I figured if I couldn't screw up my courage here on the faeries study group with all of you I might as well hang it up and forget about the whole thing! So I went for it.
Top   #13
Citizen

Jewel 

Quote:
So I went for it.
And lets hope you do it again. Did our phone conversation yesterday have anything to do with your choice of decks??? *LOL* Brilliant idea of what to do with the deck since we don't know German *LOL*.
Top   #14
Citizen

oak_woman 

Faunabay, I hope this isn't off-topic (well, it is, as it's not about writing but perhaps I can get away with it ...!) I loved the image you posted of Rolf (Nightingale) from Das Elfen Orakel. But I've never heard of this deck! Where is it available (if it is?) please?
Top   #15
Citizen

faunabay 

Quote:
Originally Posted by oak_woman
Faunabay, I hope this isn't off-topic (well, it is, as it's not about writing but perhaps I can get away with it ...!) I loved the image you posted of Rolf (Nightingale) from Das Elfen Orakel. But I've never heard of this deck! Where is it available (if it is?) please?
hehehehe
I was just waiting for someone to ask!!! Jewel and I were wondering how long it would take. Not long it looks like. You should see the rest of the deck!!

I got it off of amazon.de
It's not available in the US, but you can order straight from the german amazon. Or at least that's what I did 3 years ago.
Top   #16
Citizen

oak_woman 

You know us ATers too well, don't you?!!! Thanks, Faunabay!!!
Top   #17
Citizen

oak_woman 

Hey, I read your comment "You should see the rest of the deck" at about 6.30 this morning and can't have taken it in properly, now I come back to the thread ... so, please please can you post some more pics????? *Wheedle, grovel*
Top   #18
Citizen

Jewel 

Quote:
Originally Posted by oak_woman
Hey, I read your comment "You should see the rest of the deck" at about 6.30 this morning and can't have taken it in properly, now I come back to the thread ... so, please please can you post some more pics????? *Wheedle, grovel*
I believe there is an old thread in the Oracles forum that has some pictures. I know Faunabay and I learned of that deck here at AT, and someone posted some pics.
Top   #19
Citizen

oak_woman 

Thanks, Jewel!
Top   #20

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.