I just got the Faeries Oracle!!

sagitarian

Re: Re: Re: Welcome and Universal

Namaste said:
[BIf I'm not mistaken, I think it was Taitin the Sylph, urging me to think outside the box (?) [/B]

Thank you for the compliment, and yes...lol, this could very well be Taitin's message for you. She likes to tinker with our thougts, and sometimes she puts some really awful things in our heads (like a theme song) but other times, she illuminates the darker corners of our internal self and brings forth the knowledge we retain internally. When O! That Gnome seems to pop up, I've found that taitin the sylph can be your best friend (as Taitin and That Gnome work closely together). I believe taitin to tell the gnomes where we are lacking creativity and the gnomes will then go tamper and tinker, finally manipulating that which needs to be done in order for us to stop and be creative.

Namaste

Faery partners

sagitarian said:
She likes to tinker with our thougts, and sometimes she puts some really awful things in our heads (like a theme song) but other times, she illuminates the darker corners of our internal self and brings forth the knowledge we retain internally. When O! That Gnome seems to pop up, I've found that taitin the sylph can be your best friend (as Taitin and That Gnome work closely together). I believe taitin to tell the gnomes where we are lacking creativity and the gnomes will then go tamper and tinker, finally manipulating that which needs to be done in order for us to stop and be creative.

I value your insights so much, sag. It's wonderful how you are able to show me that the faeries work together, the way in which they do this, and the effect that has on a person's life!

How come you to be so knowledgeable, dear lady Elf Ears? :)

sagitarian

I've been working with this deck for a little over a year now. They've showed me a lot of things about them, about myself, and about other people. It's not me that is so knowledgeably honey, it's only that i listened, to them. I relate here only the messages that i've recieved in the past from them, what I feel them to say to me. I've seen how they work together, times when a person gets o that gnome, for advice they'll get taitin, or solus, or maybe neylas, or even sage, actually, any of them could come up...smiles. But these are the cards that i see more often then not to come up as advice, every once in a while, soul shrinker will show up and have a gentle message to give.