New TdM II, from Rio IIIIto, Tarot de Marsella Robledo

DaisyDragonfly

Oh, good!

I'd be interested in being part of a new shipping group for a copy of the TdM II deck. Should I PM?

mrpants

Hit me up, tarot dudes. I want in on this!

mrpants

How do I sign up?

Wendywu

I sent pm's to eltarot78 and Iris_2010 and got one from the last shipment of decks.

Iris is the distribution point, and thanks to her kindness we save a fortune in shipping :)

Bluefeet

Thanks Wendy for the kind explanation! Yes, we are organizing a new group again, yay!

This group order is for both Robeldo TdM and Robledo Dodal.

Feel free to PM me with your shipping address and how many decks you are ordering if you are interested of being a part, I will calculate the cost for each of you according to your location.

Please send Paypal payment to me first and then I will transfer everything to Pablo (eltarot78) to save Western Union transfer fee and International shipping from Argentina (which add up to more than $50).

Currently we have 4 slots open, so if I understand correctly, now we have:

DaisyDragonfly - TdM x1 (confirmed, payment received)
mrpants - TdM x1 (confirmed, payment received)
3 of Cups - TdM x1 Dodal x 1 (confirmed, payment received)

2 remaining slots are open.

vee

When will you be collecting payment?

Bluefeet

When will you be collecting payment?

I'm collecting payment starting now, but I would suggest everyone not to pay until we have all slots filled to avoid wait time. I will send everyone a PM with my Paypal address by then! :)

vee

Okay, then I think I'm out this time. :) Would like a TdM II but the funds just probably won't be there and since I'm moving in late June, I'd be afraid I'd miss it! I'll wait for the next group order.

Iris, you're a rockstar for continuing to help people out here. :heart:

Bluefeet

Thanks vee! :love: Hope there will be another group order in the near future so you can get your TdM very soon!

tarot heart

Iris,

I would like to order one of each! This is simply wonderful! I knew I was saving my money for a good reason!! So, you will let us know when to send payment?

Thanks!

Since all slots are now filled, can I be placed on the list for next shipment now?