The Revealer

LadyBlackRose

I've gone through all of the relationship spreads and have not seen this one yet in here. I found this spread a while back on the internet somewhere while surfing for a good relationship spread to tell me things I wanted to know about my lover.

I find this spread to be a very good spread to use when your lover isn't telling you things. Keeping his/her emotions, desires, anything that they won't communicate to you.

I've used this spread about a million times now. And the answers I've gotten in the past has helped me a lot. Whenever I've done this spread to find issues that my lover wasn't talking to me about, they would come up very accurate and I would bring them up to my lover and he would admit it and we would talk about them and the problems would be solved.

You don't just have to use this spread with your significant other. It works well with friends, co-workers, anyone you have relationships with.

****1****
****2****
3*4***5*6
****7****

1: As I am now.
2: As my lover is now.
3: How my lover feels about us.
4: What my lover thinks about us.
5: What my lover keeps from me.
6: What my lover reveals to me.
7: How our relationship will evolve.

kpadilha

Hey!

I liked it!

I'll give a try!

Krishna

LadyBlackRose

kpadilha said:
Hey!

I liked it!

I'll give a try!

Krishna

LOL, I'm glad you like it. I hope it will give you some good insight. Blessed be.

Ambience

Just tried this spread...

Found it very revealing...it was actually a good outcome for me and my partner. I am happy about this reading in relation to this spread. Guess the only thing i would ask at the end is where i would put, is this my soulmate question.. after the relationship evolving, but where exactly in the design?

Love *& Light, Janey xx

Tindak Bungtod

i'm definitely gonna jot this down on my spreads journal. Thanks!!! :)

StellarMyst

Lookin' good. I'll give this one a shot!

Delacey

LadyBlackRose,
I tried this spread for the first time last night. It was very telling. I was quite surprised how my lover thinks and feels about us... but it does make sense. What he wasn't revealing was very...starteling, as was the outcome.

Thank you for this wonderful spread. I suspect I will be using it in the future!

Roewyn

Wow!! I did this spread a few nights ago and it filled my lil ole heart with hope.. i really expected to find what i feared, but actually learned some things about this S/O... lol.. I can't wait for him to actually OPEN up and tell me some of this stufffffffffffffff! Lol..

Blessings and TY for this spread!! Truly awesome. :)

mystic mal

new spread

I just got off the phone to my fella who I have been going out with for 3 years.I thought there was something he was hiding from me as hes become friendly with an arab guy in his area. Now all of a sudden hes going to Syria for 3 months holiday. I smell a rat! I then turned on to AT and saw this spread so I did it.These are the cards I pulled. any suggestions from an unbiased view rather than my own?
I. 4 of cups
2.I0 of swords
3.9 of cups
4.queen of cups
5The Hanged man
6.9 of swords
7.king of pentacles

I would value anyones take on this

clarity

Ooooh thanks for sharing! I'm going to try this one out.