The Moon as feelings?

MidnightxPoison

Thirteen said:
Um, no, he's regretting, and likely focusing way too much on what happened and how he reacted. It's both of these that he's regretting, by the way, and he's so focussed on them that he'd not seeing the positives, just potential negatives.

The thing about the Moon combined with this is that the moon is *moody.* It's not stable. You can be lost in romance one minute, then thinking it's all illusion and dream the next, then feeling cold and distant and lost the next. bad All-in-all, I'd say that this poor guy is very mixed up about his feelings towards you. On the plus side, he certainly feels something. On the negative, he doesn't trust what he feels. He doesn't know if what he feels is good or or if he should be happy/unhappy about what he did.

Like the Moon, you can't trust how he's feeling at any given moment, because it's likely to change. Which means you're doing the right thing in backing off. I'd go so far as to recommend you back off even further--don't talk to him about it, don't mention it, don't message it, don't say much to him at school. Give him space and time. And don't ask the cards this question again the research is over and he has had time to really reflect on what he felt and figure out what he wants. Let him get out of the dark and into the light of day. Then you can find out if he wants to go any further.

Thank you for this explanation! :)

An interesting thing to note is that he's been very moody lately (likely because of the pressure of that homework he has to do quickly).
I've decided not to mention it or anything, don't worry. I know what to do. ;) I'm just a bit scared that during this time his feelings might "die/wither away" or something.... but I hope it won't happen. At the same time, I don't see this attraction ending anytime soon. He's extremely anxious/nervous when I'm around in class.

SunChariot

MidnightxPoison said:
Me and a friend of mine with whom I fell in love and who was also attracted to me (and possibly in love) shared a passionate kiss but then after that he suddenly got cold/distant towards me (probably because his ex-gf had really hurt him and he got all scared, he's very shy). It bothered me so I had asked him why he behaved that way and he got upset and gave me different reasons (he's a Gemini, lol). We had a hectic argument for a while and I was absent from school the next day. Later when he came on the messenger I said sorry and told him that it was best for us not to communicate outside of school anymore because he had to focus on his research (the deadline is very close) and I didn't want to disturb him any further.. So, I said we should only keep the communication at "school-level" since we have the same lectures and need to face each other either way.

Today, I decided to ask my tarot deck how he felt about me now and I got the Moon as feelings.

So, does this mean that he still has feelings for me but he's just keeping them hidden away from me in secret and appears cold/distant on purpose? Or is he just insecure and confused about his feelings (the shadow of the Moon), not sure where we stand and afraid to approach me from now on?

Any thoughts would be much appreciated, thanks!
~Susanna

To me, the way I read, yes. The main meaning of the Moon card, the way I read, is romance. So for me it would have meant that he had romantic feelings for you, NOT just friendship.

Babs

Thirteen

MidnightxPoison said:
I know what to do. ;) I'm just a bit scared that during this time his feelings might "die/wither away" or something....
You know that old saying about if you love something set it free, and if it loves you it will come back, and if not it was never yours to begin with...?

I hate that saying. ;) But instance it might be apt. Believe me, if he's feeling anything worth feeling for you, it won't wither and die. If it does wither and die, then it probably wasn't worth having.

balenciaga

MidnightxPoison said:
Me and a friend of mine with whom I fell in love and who was also attracted to me (and possibly in love) shared a passionate kiss but then after that he suddenly got cold/distant towards me (probably because his ex-gf had really hurt him and he got all scared, he's very shy). It bothered me so I had asked him why he behaved that way and he got upset and gave me different reasons (he's a Gemini, lol). We had a hectic argument for a while and I was absent from school the next day. Later when he came on the messenger I said sorry and told him that it was best for us not to communicate outside of school anymore because he had to focus on his research (the deadline is very close) and I didn't want to disturb him any further.. So, I said we should only keep the communication at "school-level" since we have the same lectures and need to face each other either way.

Today, I decided to ask my tarot deck how he felt about me now and I got the Moon as feelings.

So, does this mean that he still has feelings for me but he's just keeping them hidden away from me in secret and appears cold/distant on purpose? Or is he just insecure and confused about his feelings (the shadow of the Moon), not sure where we stand and afraid to approach me from now on?

Any thoughts would be much appreciated, thanks!
~Susanna

Maybe he's a vampire:) this sounds like the storyline in "Twilight":)

Moon: extreme fear and paranoia or the feeling as if one "can't feel their way around in the dark", fear of the Unknown.