Queen of wands as feelings?

WalesWoman

The Queen of Wands as feelings for another...hot & steamy. Got fire, got water and queens create things of their element... like geysers and hot springs or a nice cuppa tea. Her feelings for another would be glowing, a grin that won't stop, warm, protective, and not hidden... they would be given generously, cheerfully and maybe a little over the top... Flamboyantly.
JadoreHauteCouture said:
I disagree with the above... (however, its just my humble opinion, just wanna add my 2 cents, no pun intended).... just because its Queen of WANDS, it doesnt necessarily mean she is all fiery and temperamental and seductive and i dunno what else... Then you could say that about Page and Knight as well, just because they belong to the wands suit... Above descriptions for me belong to King of Wands only.... Queen is more empathetic having pure primary feminine energy. She knows how to manage herself and she can even become submissive towards others she likes. Sometimes, she can cause harm even though she means well..

Queens are water elemet, Wands are fire... Water puts out fire... Therefore if we are talking about feelings of someone towards another person, i would say this person is willing to control its temper and even become submissive towards this person. Does this make any sense?
The Queen submissive? Really? She might acquiesce but never subjugate herself, she will serve others... more as a hostess than the maid. She can take the back seat, but only because she decided it was the best thing to do.
The Fire element in the Queen of Wands overrules water, so while it may not let fire be all consuming, the water doesn't put out the fire, but is heated and transformed by it and becomes something else.