Atlantis - Diana Cooper

Aulruna

Yes, I feel the same way about the Intuitive Oracle readings - and I'm getting bolder about the ones I read with, too :D

I was particularly interested in the Atlantis background because of a little synchronicity. For the Mystery Train game, I started reading The Hound of Death, a collection of short stories by Agatha Christie. Many of them have, untypically for the genre, supernatural things happening. The title story is about a nun with past life memories of a society evolving around a crystal, ande seven "circles". I had no idea what it related to. Then, after reading your first post I took out my Atlantis cards and suddenly realized this was the society alluded to in the story!

I think the story approach might work for me too, I'll certainly try it.

Thanks!
:love:

MCsea

Aulruna said:
Yes, I feel the same way about the Intuitive Oracle readings - and I'm getting bolder about the ones I read with, too :D

I was particularly interested in the Atlantis background because of a little synchronicity. For the Mystery Train game, I started reading The Hound of Death, a collection of short stories by Agatha Christie. Many of them have, untypically for the genre, supernatural things happening. The title story is about a nun with past life memories of a society evolving around a crystal, ande seven "circles". I had no idea what it related to. Then, after reading your first post I took out my Atlantis cards and suddenly realized this was the society alluded to in the story!

I think the story approach might work for me too, I'll certainly try it.

Thanks!
:love:

a little synchronicity giggles - yes indeed,
Atlantis holds many truths and is amazing to explore
I wish you happy explorations!!
I beleive that my Atlantian 'feelings' lead me to write my book about crystals - well indeed I think the past memories or the collective memory helped the book form...

MARINA

faunabay

I really am interesting in getting this deck. While I love Lemuria, which supposedly came before Atlantis, when I think of Atlantis I have always had the impression that people held it in higher regard than it deserved. Now I have NO idea where that idea came from. But did have a psychic reading once where I was told I actually lived in both Lemuria and Atlantis and got caught up in the downfall of Atlantis, so have bad memories. Now whether that's true or not - it explains the previously unknown cause of my disrespect for something most people hold in high regard.
But now I want to get to the bottom of it and think this deck might help me do this. Kind of one of those curious and weird things I like to try to explain to myself. :D

Marina,
If you have a chance and want to - could you draw one card for me and see what comes up. I'm curious to see what will show up as to whether I should get this deck or not and whether it would help me figure things out or not. Just a fun little experiment. You don't have to at all and don't in the least feel obligated. I'm just curious. :*