Gilded Tarot Royale

MoonGypsy

Your scan came out great! :D

Nickigirl

Awesome, I ordered it! Shipping to Canada was ridiculous but it looks like a gorgeous deck and I love gilded edges!!!! :)

MoonGypsy

Awesome, I ordered it! Shipping to Canada was ridiculous but it looks like a gorgeous deck and I love gilded edges!!!! :)

You won't be sorry, Nicki! This deck is really opulent! The edges are gorgeous. Everything about the deck--right down to the box and CD--is first class! :love:

rwcarter

Awww, Rodney! You mean Ciro had already sold 200 decks before you ordered?

i am stymied and i feel bad about that...

It says clearly that the first 200 orders are supposed to get one...
I ordered the day after I got the email, so I must've been somewhere after 200. I'm not mad (I don't usually use a reading cloth anyway). But I'm ecstatic that the GTR is selling so well. And even better, Ciro gets to keep ALL the profit since Llewellyn was so shortsighted in not wanting to sell an updated version of the Gilded. :D

Thanks for showing what the cloth looks like Pamuya!

Nickigirl

You won't be sorry, Nicki! This deck is really opulent! The edges are gorgeous. Everything about the deck--right down to the box and CD--is first class! :love:

Yay! I'm quite excited! The Gilded was my first deck but I gave it away to a friend a long time ago. And I'd always wished it had had gilded edges! :D

Hiding in Shadows

It arrived today, yea! Is there such a thing as too pretty to read with? Can anyone tell me how durable the gold edging is? Looks rather delicate. I'm kind of glad Llewellyn passed on this one too. I think it's better as a self published deck.

cirom

I'm sorry that some of you didn't receive the small reading cloth. There was a significant number of people on my waiting list which had been added to for well over a year. So there was a corresponding and prompt response to my e-mail announcement. Along with the fact that I had sold an initial quantity at the Readers Studio event in New York last weekend.

I also regret that this deck won't be available as a standard mass published edition along with a more economical price. That was my initial intention and hope. The decision taken was not mine. Having said that by being restricted to self publishing I could at least decide and control how it was produced, size, card stock, packaging etc.

PAMUYA

Ciro I really had to look for all of those CM(s) on the cards. Really made me look and see all the beautiful details. thank you again for all that you have brought to tarot, love all of your decks.

Jacqueline....

MoonGypsy

Ciro, everything in your tarot package is absolutely stellar and first class...i can't stop praising all of your meticulous hard work! :love: i personally am very glad you self published it, as it is wayyyyy better than if it were mass produced--no comparison!