5 of pentacles recurring- love reading

Laurelle

He doesn't see you as a romantic interest as of yet.

The 5 of Pentacles is also a card of marriage though it's not its most common meaning.

But if you take it in that context, he most likely has thought you are the marrying kind of person, but it doesn't indicate that he is interested in making a move. (Sometimes we have brief fleeting thoughts (8 of wands) that make us imagine the infinite amount of possibilites). Just because someone thinks you are a good girl doesn't mean that you will end up being their partner.

Things will come to a conclusion and you will get your answer soon says the 8 of Wands and World.

There could also be some depression and moodiness, so perhaps if you like him try to find a way to make him feel good about himself.

More

Pentacles are much more work related than feeling. May be he sees you as a potential problem in his work - if he starts an affair with you he might get in some kind of trouble- with an over possessive boss, or with a lot of pressure from the youngest co-workers or he may miss being promoted at your position. Or just feels uncomfortable having gf at work. The World fits here saying that things will move when one of you moves to a different position.

Thirteen

Mod Note: Thank you, Griz & Sharla!

Griz and Sharla! Thank you so much for these reminders. You make it easy for us Moderators. :D
I'm only answering this part of your post because all the other cards you mentioned can't be discussed unless you interpret them yourself. Also the card you pulled for the day can't be discussed here because it's a complete spread even though it's only one card. :)
Griz, you're totally correct that the other cards needed to be interpreted. They were also in the wrong thread. Our rules are that a poster can ask about either cards from a single reading OR repeating cards. So you'll notice that those other cards have been edited out of the OP.

And you're also right that the single card reading (i.e. the question and answer) can't be discussed...but the person can mention that, say, they got it in a daily draw to show that a card is repeating.
And btw your supposed to press the quote button under each persons response, and leave feedback for each person individually.
Sharla, thanks for pointing out that people can be quoted with the push of the quote button. They can also be "multi-quoted." Hit the little "shouting man" in each post you want to quote, and hit "quote" on the last one. You'll get a multi-quote window. Like this one. So you can quote everyone and answer everyone in one reply window. :) No one, however, is required to quote what someone said when they offer feedback. It's the feedback that counts, right? Though it is useful, as it gives the reply-to-the-reply context. :D

Thanks to you two again! It's great to see posters helping each other out.

Thirteen co-mod UTC

Grizabella

Hi Sharla! Thanks so much for pointing the right way to respond. I answered to everyone who took time to help me but I did not realise I had to do it in seperate threads. Thanks for your answer. It is really helpful too. I never thought that this card relates to time as well, possibly because pentacles are seen as more slow. That is a good point and you are right in the way you described him: quiet and reserved. He is like this not only with me but in general. Thank you for your advice.

You're very welcome! :)

jenster

He doesn't see you as a romantic interest as of yet.

The 5 of Pentacles is also a card of marriage though it's not its most common meaning.

But if you take it in that context, he most likely has thought you are the marrying kind of person, but it doesn't indicate that he is interested in making a move. (Sometimes we have brief fleeting thoughts (8 of wands) that make us imagine the infinite amount of possibilites). Just because someone thinks you are a good girl doesn't mean that you will end up being their partner.

Things will come to a conclusion and you will get your answer soon says the 8 of Wands and World.

There could also be some depression and moodiness, so perhaps if you like him try to find a way to make him feel good about himself.

Could you elaborate on the five of pentacles standing for marriage? I have never heard/read that interpretation before.

jenster

From the information you have given us I would take the five of pentacles to stand for him being burdened by worries (likely of a financial nature) and not being, at this moment, open to anything romantic.

Curious1

Let's face it, the 5 of pence doesn't have a warm and fuzzy feeling to it. If there is a relationship indicated, then I think it is more of a misery loves company rather than a healthy, mutually beneficial relationship. Since the card keeps appearing, I think there is meaning in it for you outside of the question you are asking, and, I think it is indicating that you are looking in the wrong place for what you need.

Could you elaborate on the five of pentacles standing for marriage? I have never heard/read that interpretation before.

I too, am curious. If it is "a card of marriage" then I would think it would be outside what would be considered a socially acceptable marriage. For example, a gay marriage, a marriage between a mistress and her newly divorced lover, a boss and their subordinate or an extreme age difference, think Anna Nicole Smith, etc.

Ruby Jewel

Hello everyone,

So 5 of pentacles keeps on coming when I ask about a specific person.
It is a romantic interest and we live/ work in the same place.
I asked two different times how he sees me and in both the card that came up was 5 of pents.
The first time I thought he sees me as going through hardship as indeed I was under much pressure at work and was very hard on me. The second I started thinking the possibility of seeing me as not fiting in in the work environment we are.

This morning I pulled just one card for the day and what might happen/ his actions re me and the card was again 5 of pentacles!

3 times is a lot. I am not sure what this card tries to tell me. Do I look like needy? Does he feel like tired and exhausted in here? Does he think we are in the same position not be exactly like the way others are around, sharing the same situation financially or psychologically perhaps? These are possible interpretations I give but I am sure there is something I am missing here.

Thank you.

I sometimes think of the 5 of Pentacles as being the "miracle" card....says a miracle is possible, but you have to make it happen because it won't happen on it's own. I think that is the meaning behind the light in the window.

Mystica7

He sees you out of his league.