Who would it be?

ravenest

A game ... but mods please leave this here as I want it to be specific to Thoth deck.

Who would you pick to represent cards in the Thoth Deck? Starting at the Fool then thru the courts and then the aces. (If it isnt a well known person, explain them and why they should represent this card.)

Suggestions for The Fool (0)

(I'll kick off)

Timothy Leary.

rogue

Have you been spying on me?

rogue

Leary's card was the Ace of Disks.

ravenest

Oh well ... come up with another one then. Who would make a better Fool than Leary? ... A Thoth Fool that is.

rogue

John Whiteside Parsons

ravenest

Ah - no one wants to play this game ... except you.

Okay, we have both Leary and Parsons on the Fool card (I know this is out of the box to have 2 people on the Fool card ... but ..) - what are they doing?

rogue

Two on the fool? That doesn't seem right. Is that how we play this game? Lets say Leary is being visited by the spirit of Parsons during a weekend trip. Now do we describe the imagery?

For the next card, The Magus obviously has to be Crowley.

You know, there's probably nobody else here that really can play this game.

Lleminawc

If Crowley if the Magus, then the Priestess has to be Dion Fortune.

rogue

There we go

ravenest

lampkin said:
Two on the fool? That doesn't seem right. Is that how we play this game? Lets say Leary is being visited by the spirit of Parsons during a weekend trip.
Okay ... good, Leary is tripping (as usual) and hallucinating Parsons who seems a reflection of Leary reflected in something, showing the two sides of the Fool (although he is one - that better? ;) ).

lampkin said:
For the next card, The Magus obviously has to be Crowley.
Agreed!
lampkin said:
You know, there's probably nobody else here that really can play this game.

You bait a hook and then see who bites ;)