How long before you broke the seal....

satinangel

Off topic posts in this forum will be removed without notice, please stay on topic.

SatinAngel
Moderator, Professional Forum

Dancing Bear

HMM! Professional , does that mean paid? does it mean reading for strangers paid or not? Or does it mean reading with an inner knowing that comes at any moment in time of development that gives you an insight with your tool that only you can , see , feel, hear and breathe into? that gives you the confidence to say I can do this?
Or does the word professional mean your approach in that, which you choose to do? Or all of the above :D LOL!!

I would say for me I have always taken serious what i do (been professional) .. from the first day i held someones palm.. at the age of 13..where the information comes from Is Still in debate.. But it comes, i say it and it prooves time and again to be a good source, whatever or whereever it comes.

214red

Dancing Bear said:
HMM! Professional , does that mean paid? does it mean reading for strangers paid or not?
i left the interpretation open as i think its hard to define, i think its your interpretation fo whats professional.

Dancing Bear

yes it is a hard one to interpret isnt it.. i was running through my head loudly when posting what it could mean LOL!!

but yes over all, my conclusion in my own mind what professional would be; would be my approach to reading.

I have a habit of writing loudly what i think ;)

p.s (and for the record Yonks is also an Ozzy expression too .. spose we got it from the poms..like oodles of other sayings.)

SunChariot

214red said:
I know its likely been asked before, but i am curious to find out how long it was before people went professional.

Now i know people differ on their descriptions of professional, thats a hard defination i know, it can be when you first got paid (tips included) , or simply when you felt you were a professional.

How long did it take you before you labeled yourself a professional.

I took various lessons whilst still working fulltime, so it took me 1 1/2 -2 years before i decided i was good enough to go professional (i dont count any other tarot studies i did through my teen , or early twenties as it was a bit random).

Thanks for sharing
Nik

Let's see, I've been reading now 5 1/2 years...About a year ago I decided to go professional. But I did it for the wrong reasons, because everyone and all my cards kept saying that it was what I must do. But I was doing it for others not for myself. Since I had a fulltime job. I quickly got to tired and made excuses and gave it up....Then about 3 months ago, I got serious about it and am working hard on building my business now. This time I knew I had to do it from my heart, not because I was told I had to. So this time I know will take. :grin:

Of course with me it took me between a year and a year and a half of readign before I was even willing to consider reading for others at all. I initially was quite resistent to the idea of reading for others at all. It took some doing from friends to even talk me into trying. And now I love it. Go know. LOL
Babs