Has tarot replaced communication...

214red

cherryberry said:
good point, I think that might be the case if the intention isnt the right one.

Hum :) that might be a tricky point to get across to the sitters, as by saying that, it could be understood that we are suggesting they dont have the best intentions in mind ;)
i am not saying their intentions, i am saying that spirit sometimes will note exactly tell you the truth for various reasons, sometimes to test,sometimes because there is a reason they should be told something that isnt true, and sometimes because is none of the persons business...

so i dont think its always the intent of the person asking the question, there are alot of variables, and if the person decides to use the information then they take the risk.

I remember working in a previous job, our boss had an issue with a girl that worked for me, at first she liked the girl but a few months in she turned and was forever sniping at her and often to me about her work, and how she isnt very good at it. This went on untl the girl left a year later, our boss made sure she wasnt included in meetings, was passed over for payrises and a decent bonus etc. when the women left our boss was happy about her leaving and decided to tell me why, she said she had heard that she was saying horrible things about her behind her back about her dress sense, her management style etc.
I asked her how she knew this, and she said she had been told but didnt say the source. It sounded fishy as i know that people in the office didnt like her and would not have told her any such thing as we all prefered Louise to our boss. A few weeks later i managed to get a bit more out of our boss when she was slightly tipsy, and basically said that she was told by one of her friends. so it transpires that on a work night out she had brought friends along, and one of the friends didnt like louise and said to watch out for her as she will stab you in the back. She also insinuated that Louise was having an affair with our another of our managers that was in competition for a directorship due to come up.

so basically it was all smoke and mirrors, she based her decisions of information that was heresay, and had no basis in fact. Louise was not talking about her behind her back, she was not having an affair, she was not feeding the other manager information. I do know the other manager was having an affair with another girl in the office, and i know she was trying to pass him information. now i dont know why her friend said what she did, she might have used tarot or she might have just said it as a hunch. what it did was ruin a womans career in a company.