An Article on tarot

214red

www.stylist.co.uk/

The article is midway through the magazine. It makes the classic mistake of confusing tarot cards and psychics, the page is decorated with cards and the article really views cards and psychics as the same thing, which they arent.

Its not a bad article, very fluffy, but not the usual 'dont be a stupid women and go to a psychic' its a little bit fairer then that.

I think i might write to them to explain a few things!

Nik

214red

Perhaps people in the Uk should email the editor Lisa Smorarski @ editor@stylist.co.uk after reading the article, with their opinions, sometimes we need to make our voice heard, and clarify misconnceptions.

The metro a few months ago put up and article about tarot and witches, didnt say that tarot is used by some witches, but also it stands alone. It made people think tarot was about putting spells on people.

nisaba

I didn't find it. It wasn't on any of the links I clicked. Using their internal search engine, neither "Tarot" nor "psychic" yielded results. There didn't seem to be any way, unlike most of the magazines I read (gardening ones, usually, and science ones), to turn the pages and look manually.

The whose overall presentation seemed unutterably boring, though, so I only persisted for about ten minutes. (each page took over a minute to load).

214red

they put the magaizine which is a free one on pdf which is annoying so the search is useless and the pages dont have numbers on