What book(s) are you currently reading?

Carla

Witch's Guide to Life by Kala Trobe. Decent chapter on tarot and divination there.

Barleywine

Re-reading Gareth Knight's "The Magical World of the Tarot" and "The Book of Thoth" more or less concurrently as I wait for Duquette's Thoth book to arrive. Also rummaging around in "Keywords for the Crowley Tarot" (which I just got) to see if I like it.

Dusk Till Dawn

I just finished the Alchemist , which I really liked, and now reading The Witch's daughter. A wonderful book!

Manda

I am grabbing snippets of "Understanding Aleister Crowley's Thoth Tarot" by Lon Milo Duquette, working through "Astrology for Yourself" by Douglas Bloch and Demetra George, and the updated "A Garden of Pomegranates" by Isreal Regardie. All of that is kinda heavy reading, so my fiction book is utter fluff- the latest Sookie :) My brain feels vaguely sore a lot of the time right now but I am having the most wonderful, vivid dreams right now!

mac22

Currently: The Storm of War: A New History of the Second World War by Andrew Roberts

Robert Mitchum: "Baby I Don't Care"

mac22

Ambrosia

I used to collect the Llewellyn Tarot Readers before they were discontinued. You know, the ones with all the different essays from different authors and a calendar/planner in the middle.
I've been going through them again, they're great inspiration and pretty light reading as you can just read one essay at a time.
I wish they didn't stop putting these out. :(

jaj

I'm enjoying Spiritual Tarot: Seventy-Eight Paths to Personal Development by Signe E. Echols, Robert Mueller, Sandra Thomson.

I'm about half-way through it, and I like:
-- the personal growth perspective.
-- the fresh take on keywords.
-- the discussions of colors and symbols, without getting overwhelming about it.
-- observations on 3 different decks: Rider-Waite, Morgan-Greer, and Aquarian. If you've been working with any of these decks for a while and feel the need to go deeper, this book may be what you're looking for.

Laura Borealis

I'm reading The Book of Thoth, and alongside it, Lon Milo Duquette's Understanding Aleister Crowley's Thoth Tarot. I read the The Book of Thoth till my head hurts, which doesn't take long :p Then I pick up the other one...

publius

I'm reading Reading the Marseille, by Jean-Michel David.

Very good book, I recommend it to all the Marseille lovers.