Tower as someone behavior towards a relationship

Irides

I did a reading once and I got The Tower. It was suppose to be a reading for myself as back then I had an argument with my mom and we didn't talk for days. It depends on the situation. In my case,the Tower represented the situation crashing down. Meaning the cold war between my mom and I coming to an end as the Tower can also represent something ending and a time for rebuilding.

So if this shows in a relationship reading, depending on where the card is place I will usually see it as something ending but it can be rebuilt and fixed depending on what the other cards say. The tower doesn't necessarily have to be something bad. Sometimes rediscovering what is missed out in a relationship can help to make it work better. :)

SirRushing

Irides said:
I did a reading once and I got The Tower. It was suppose to be a reading for myself as back then I had an argument with my mom and we didn't talk for days. It depends on the situation. In my case,the Tower represented the situation crashing down. Meaning the cold war between my mom and I coming to an end as the Tower can also represent something ending and a time for rebuilding.

So if this shows in a relationship reading, depending on where the card is place I will usually see it as something ending but it can be rebuilt and fixed depending on what the other cards say. The tower doesn't necessarily have to be something bad. Sometimes rediscovering what is missed out in a relationship can help to make it work better. :)

It doesn't have to mean something bad, but it means like you said a crashing down of a situation. That is similar to being shocked, surprised. Many things dealing with a dramatic change is a chaotic experience.

AllyBerry

lilnurse89 said:
breaking things, ruining things, kind of throwing things out the window. The tower card can be a situation that is natural, like as if a tornado or a big fire ruined land and homes, etc., or it can be of our own doing, such as ruining a relationship. I'd take this as someone who is ruining the relationship. I'd draw another card and ask what their feelings are in the relationship and what their feelings are about themselves. Maybe they're so insecure with themselves they can't handle the relationship.

WOW! This is just RIGHT on with regards to the reading that I was trying to figure out tonight. You guys are absolutely amazing! So glad that this website exists. Thank you.