Best Devil card?

Greg Stanton

For me it's the creepy covered-with-eyes fire-breathing devil in the Vandenborre. A close second would be the comical devil in the Vacchetta, sitting in the mouth of a cat.

GotH

I know this is an old thread but what the *hell* I'm gonna say the *devil* from the Guilded because he is freaking *HOT* :D

jema

oh Tarot of Absurd got a devil that make me giggle and blush and is totally inappropriate and you just gotta love it :p

magpie9

The Morgan-Greer devil is an old favorite.

Sar

The Devils of Whimsical Tarot (Pinocchio in strings) and Vanessa Tarot (a handcuffed hunk in bed with a sassy lady and the devil smiles at them) competes with eachother.

Padma

The Devil in the forthcoming Babalon Jones deck, Tarot M. I've only seen the online pics so far, but it's really cool!

This is Babalon's deck in progress

Apart from that...the Devil in Kat Black's Touchstone deck, I think. :) He looks suitably Mephistophelian, as well as incredibly Dionysian/tempting!! Bring on the wine, I say!

Attachments

• 15devil (1).jpg
    15devil (1).jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 105

agviz

Apart from that...the Devil in Kat Black's Touchstone deck, I think. :) He looks suitably Mephistophelian, as well as incredibly Dionysian/tempting!! Bring on the wine, I say!

He reminds me of Orson Welles!