2 Lenormand "tins" available at Etsy

Essjay

firefrost said:
Oohh, nice, Essjay! Now get ready for customs... :(

I know, I sort of calculated it in to the cost in my head so I'm prepared - lol!

I think, from Pam's twitter, that she's changing some of the cards before releasing new decks. I may have got one of the last decks with the original cards.

Essjay

My cards have arrived and they're gorgeous, so much work has gone into each one - the artwork is lovely.

Very pleased :)

Ashtaroot

Essjay said:
My cards have arrived and they're gorgeous, so much work has gone into each one - the artwork is lovely.

Very pleased :)

I couldn't agree more :D

She is changing the cards????

thorhammer

Ashtaroot said:
She is changing the cards????
Yes - she told me as much when I was talking to her about doing a review of them. I still have to work on that :| not enough hours in the day! I can't remember which ones, though . . . and when she does change them, of course I'm going to *need* a "new" edition . . . })

\m/ Kat

firefrost

Lol...I hope the pound recovers soon! I adore these cards and would want a deck that has changes. It's got to cost a lot less that £45 though!

I can see people wanting first editions in the future.

Not forgotten you asked me my views, Kat, and as soon as you're ready let me know and I'll email. :)

heron

Id love one of these; how is payment made? I didn´t look too seriously because I assumed it would be paypal, which I don´t do.

Love her informed commentary; Lenormand was at the end of the 17th Century (fact number one wrong)... "Think French Revolution".... End of the 17th Century? O dear....

Don't be mean, Le Fanu. We can't all be clever clogses, and I wonder if some of us could make pretty tins out of old Altoid tins and create decks to go in them.