What deck are you using now? (2011)

BlueRosary

This month I'm using Buckland's Romani

greatdane

Anna. K and Secret (not to get at all off topic, but listed two because I do back to back draws). Sometimes the Vampire Tarot by Place for weekly draws.

Annabelle

*Glances over at my side table*

Oh yeah . . . still the Legacy of the Divine :D.

(Well...and also the Boho Gothic, but only temporarily, to complete a reading exchange.)

BodhiSeed

Using the Gaian in the mornings, and the Quantum 2.0 in the evenings. I really wish I had a book explaining the quantum physics that are in this deck...

Blackbird

Trimmed the white boarders of The Arthurian and wow what a difference it has made, so thats the one i shall be using for a while with clients,
For myself i'm using the Transparent Oracle,

Chiska

New week....DruidCraft (01/15-21/2011)

Last Week...Harmonious (liked it, a nice deck, a little small, but very nice to read with)

Cassandra022

was using steampunk, now using shadowscapes. what with my recent love of trimming, its one of few of my decks where i really do love the borders...and it puts me in a very meditative frame of mind, which is unusual for me...

zan_chan

I've been using the Housewives Tarot the last few days. Stop looking at me like that!

NorthernTigress

Mostly I still have the Shadowscapes as my "go to deck". Sometimes I use the Paulina, or the Tarot of Trees. But yeah, mostly it's the Shadowscapes.

(((Shadowscapes)))

MysticalMoose

Still in love with my Bohemian Gothic Pewter :)