What deck are you using now? (2011)

martykens

Re-purchased a copy of The Voyager Tarot after reading a thread on it here, and upon further consideration I no longer find it as "new-agey" and "cluttered" as I did the first time around. This is a stellar (and challenging) deck that has really allowed my intuition to blossom :)

Mallah

Burdel TdM (LoScarebo) and the Universal Oswald Wirth...which OW had nothing to do with...so i call it the Universal Wirthless...I dubbed it that because at first I didn't like it after I bought it. But it kept nagging me...now I'm letting it show me the light of day and y'know, it's quite good! It's got those swords as water goin on.

I love the pip decks.

vee

Reached again for the Fire Tarot. I like that deck -passionate, exotic, strange, difficult to read! :D But I like a challenge...

Glad to see another fan of it! I adore the Fire Tarot. It's certainly different and requires some effort, but it's well worth it.

I just got my Ancestral Path in the mail and have been using it. The cards are all so layered, I'm really enjoying it. i love the stories in the suits, and how they go from the highest pip to lowest. It's really making me rethink the relationships between the cards.

moonbear

Going to try working with my new Druidcraft. Cards are beautiful but not sure I'm going to be able to read with it. Fingers crossed as I really really want to love it :)

Starshower

Paulina Cassidy's gorgeous, delicate, magical Joie de Vivre Tarot! It's even better than the Paulina deck.
It plunges me back down the decades to visceral feelings & memories from early childhood, and even some of my long-lost childhood dreams re-surface! I find this quite amazing. It really feels as if I time-travel ... for how could I actually remember sleeping DREAMS from so long ago?!
That strange, pleasantly-eerie feeling of recapturing old emotions is worth more than gold.

Such evocative, totally a-rational images with their inventive, accomplished, quirky patterns, colours & expressive faces seem to peep out from my own unconscious.
They all have a powerfully comforting & stimulating effect on me ... & even the warm, golden backs are cheering.
Have I mentioned I love it?! <3

Sulis

Moderator note

There's a new thread for 2012 (and because this one is nearing 1000 posts) HERE (click).

Sulis - Tarot Decks co-moderator