Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

A funny reading!

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

Flavio 
Citizen

Talking A funny reading!

This is the funnier self reading I've ever had. This morning I pulled 3 cards only to see how them would manifest in my day, any observation goes to my journal, the pulled cards were:

7 of Pentacles Rx / 4 of Wands Rx / 10 of Cups

I got a little bit concerned when I saw the reversed 4 of Wands because for me this card represents the home most of the times, anyway I didn't proceed to interpretation because my exercise is only to see how the cards will manifest during the day.

OK here goes the story:

I put on my face a clay masque and was waiting for it to dry when the building manager came to my apartment and knocked the door he came to check a spot on the ceiling caused by a broken pipe on the upper apartment. (See pic) this problem has been around for 3 weeks, it seems is near to be solved.

When he left, I realized that I had to quickly wash the clay (pentacles) interrupting the waiting process (reversed 7) and let him pass to my now disordered upside down home (reversed 4) because there is water (cups) above our head! That was so funny to me! I just had to share
Attached Images

Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #1

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.